Automotive

Difference of Esso Quick Wash, Full Wash, Luxury Wash?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2019 6:22 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2014
1189 posts
416 upvotes
Toronto
vkizzle wrote:
Feb 24th, 2015 1:42 pm
The lux wash is well worth the extra cost...mmm smell of bubble gum :)
Got the luxury wash for the first time last week and I was wondering what that smell was lol.
Deal Guru
Feb 23, 2008
10971 posts
830 upvotes
Brampton
I always get the luxury wash in the winter. I use my points to pay for it. Just buy gas at esso and swipe the card. You will get thousands of points in no time. Even faster if you get the esso visa.
Lets Go Blue Jays!!!
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2014
2395 posts
455 upvotes
Winnipeg
666 wrote:
Feb 21st, 2015 9:44 pm
quick wash:

-shampoo wash
-high pressure rinse
-dry

full wash:

quick wash +
-under-car spray

luxury wash:

full wash +
-rust inhibitor
-tri foam conditioner
-two high-pressure rinses
-shine guard plus protectant
Hey folks,
I am up to do a 4 step ( hand wash, clay, polish , wax) tomorrow but before doing my first step which is a hand wash, I take the car to esso to get it clean so that I need to do less of the cleaning work . Question is since I have to do my clay, polish , wax should I go just for the quick wash or the full wash described above because if I take luxury wash , it comes with that stupid wax spray which I would need to remove in the first step ... Does it make any sense what I am talking about?
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
11332 posts
6136 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Where can I apply for Esso Points?

*edit* nevermind, found the website.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2620 posts
1000 upvotes
GTA
Asker123 wrote:
Oct 9th, 2015 3:09 pm
Hey folks,
I am up to do a 4 step ( hand wash, clay, polish , wax) tomorrow but before doing my first step which is a hand wash, I take the car to esso to get it clean so that I need to do less of the cleaning work . Question is since I have to do my clay, polish , wax should I go just for the quick wash or the full wash described above because if I take luxury wash , it comes with that stupid wax spray which I would need to remove in the first step ... Does it make any sense what I am talking about?
If the rust inhibitor goes on the whole car it'd be pointless, so I'd probably just stick to the full wash (it's usually a good idea to clean underneath).
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
17587 posts
1689 upvotes
Woodbridge
Asker123 wrote:
Oct 9th, 2015 3:09 pm
Hey folks,
Don't bother with Luxury. Save the 100 points and get either the Quick or Full, depends if you want the Under Body sprayed.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
28774 posts
14578 upvotes
Ottawa
Luxury wash is best for the bubble gum smell.
Dec 29, 2013
490 posts
254 upvotes
Montr
People ask me why I don't do rust proofing for my car every year. I answer them I take that money and just wash my car every 10 days in winter. My car looks better and rust does not have time to build up.

That strategy worked for me on my Acura Integra 2000. When I sold it in 2013 it only had some starting rust spots, but every inch square of the body was still on the car ;)
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2008
2414 posts
341 upvotes
Ancaster
I used to always get the Luxury Wash during the winter months, but I found more often than not it left some soapy (green coloured) residue.

Now I just get the Full Wash & don't have to deal with that.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2006
5597 posts
1709 upvotes
Cornwall PE
Desperadude wrote:
Mar 17th, 2016 10:31 pm
People ask me why I don't do rust proofing for my car every year. I answer them I take that money and just wash my car every 10 days in winter. My car looks better and rust does not have time to build up.

That strategy worked for me on my Acura Integra 2000. When I sold it in 2013 it only had some starting rust spots, but every inch square of the body was still on the car ;)
Lol, just drive ten minutes and your freshly washed car is as dirty and salted as it was before you washed it.
Undercoat it and it is protected till next fall.
The Children all love the the new down vote button.
My STORAGE SHED!
Linux User 412309
Jan 15, 2013
890 posts
156 upvotes
Mississauga
cheapmeister wrote:
Feb 25th, 2015 12:36 am
I always get the luxury wash in the winter. I use my points to pay for it. Just buy gas at esso and swipe the card. You will get thousands of points in no time. Even faster if you get the esso visa.
I'm wondering how fast do Esso points add up.

I've been filling for maybe 6-7 months now and I'm at only 1500pts I think, so that's approx. 2-3 car washes depending on what I get. Did check my balance to see if it's been recording/accumulating points and it looks like it is.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2007
9017 posts
3598 upvotes
6ix
redkulat wrote:
Jan 11th, 2019 4:09 pm
Does Esso have a season pass? I couldn't find anything on their website.
I wish they did lol.
They dont have any afaik
Koodo customer $40/8GB