Code: Select all

http://www.dinodirect.com
Cheers. :D
13 replies
Nov 23, 2003
177 posts
42 upvotes
Montreal
I bought 1 item from them a few weeks ago. It took about 2 week for me to receive the item. It was as advertised and in good condition; no complaints here.
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
18988 posts
4100 upvotes
Thornhill
I just put in an order, USB keypad, and a car purifier thingy.

Will report back in 2-3 weeks :lol:
Apr 22, 2009
647 posts
51 upvotes
Brantford
I had a free 5 dollars there ordered something came in two weeks
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2005
1187 posts
341 upvotes
I was looking at something at dinodirect too, first time I've heard of them. Did a search in google and turned out a bit of negative feedback.
Oct 24, 2007
17 posts
1 upvote
Yes, it is reliable I bought iphone accessories and blackberry accessories and some Wii stuff. But it takes 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
Nov 8, 2011
57 posts
They're great depending on what you buy. For what it's worth, I would avoid buying expensive electronics from them but for things like cell accessories, they're great!
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
18988 posts
4100 upvotes
Thornhill
Got my order in today. 21 days, so 3 weeks, about right.

Now to make sure everything works lol :p
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
15825 posts
21296 upvotes
ONTARIO
I've used DinoDirect a lot. Never had any issues. I only buy cheap stuff though.

Remember when you sign up you get $1 off gift card code (found under "My Discount Info)
Also if you do the current DinoDirect survey you get 100 "DinoPoints" (equiv. of $1.00)
Located here: http://www.dinodirect.com/onlinesurvey/ ... y-CAD.html

Then remember there is usually a 10-20% discount code available to make your order even cheaper.

15% off code: SAVE15DIRECT

You can usually knock down your order by a few bucks by combining these.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
6592 posts
2414 upvotes
Calgary
I think Dinodirect is one of those It's-great-if-everything-goes-well kind of companies. You can find some cheap stuff there but don't expect any customer service or follow-ups once the transaction is over. The biggest complaint I've seen is that they don't deal with problematic situations and leave their customers dangling. I have never ordered anything from them simply because I don't like how they inflate their original price tag then show an insane discount to attract naive people. If you want to buy anything from them, pray very hard for a smooth transaction! :lol:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2005
1403 posts
97 upvotes
BobSagget wrote:
Nov 28th, 2011 11:22 pm
I've used DinoDirect a lot. Never had any issues. I only buy cheap stuff though.

Remember when you sign up you get $1 off gift card code (found under "My Discount Info)
Also if you do the current DinoDirect survey you get 100 "DinoPoints" (equiv. of $1.00)
Located here: http://www.dinodirect.com/onlinesurvey/ ... y-CAD.html

Then remember there is usually a 10-20% discount code available to make your order even cheaper.

15% off code: SAVE15DIRECT

You can usually knock down your order by a few bucks by combining these.

The only problem with dinodirect.com is that, the contact procedure is very complicated

Cheers.