[USA ONLY] Apple TV 4K 32GB for $73 USD (After BeFrugal Credit - includes 3 months of Directv Now)
- Deal Link:
- Directv Now
Prepay for 3 months of DirecTV Now online streaming service (cheapest plan is $35 USD/month) and get a free Apple TV 4K 32GB.
- The Directv Now signing up requires you to mask your Canadian IP Address (Recommend Using SmartDnsPRoxy.com which has a 14 day trial)
- Requires a credit card/US paypal account with a US Billing addressHernani81 wrote: ↑Mar 3rd, 2018 9:01 pmFor you and everyone interested! This coupon has 2 years old, but still works for 2 years $24.90USD
I've Just use it and activated the plan
- Will only be shipped within the US
EDIT: Signup for BeFrugal and visit this offer via BeFrugal to receive $10 signup bonus + $22 Directv Now = $32 Cash Back making the apple TV cost $73 USD!!!!!!!!!!!
Steps I took to order this for my use in Canada
1. I have an entropay.com account (free U.S. Virtual Visa Credit Card that you can top up with your Canadian Credit Card - 4.95% top up fee). Topped it up $105 USD (Total cost is $110.20 USD that I charged to my Canadian Credit Card). EDIT: See Other Options below...
2. I have a U.S. forwarding address in the state of Delaware with mymallbox.com (free account, you get a $5 credit for sign up if you use someone's referral ). You just pay them when your item arrives to have them ship it to Canada. Reasonable shipping rates.
3. Enabled my SmartDnsProxy.com Smart DNS. Went through the Directvnow sign up process. Selected the Apple TV 4K offer. Inputted my Entropay Visa Card info and used the mymallbox provided address as Billing/Shipping address
EDIT: Other options instead of using Entropay that may work with your existing Canadian Credit Card
Cameraguy23 wrote: ↑Feb 10th, 2018 7:19 pmYes you can use your Canadian credit card. You do the zip code trick.
https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupActi ... fresh=true Only put in the numbers of your postal code then 01 and the end. You will see what state and city your in, put that info when signing up with direct tv now. For address put 123 happy lane or whatever.
djino wrote: ↑Feb 19th, 2018 9:32 amIf the USPS site gives you an error, then you need to keep trying by increasing your zipcode number by 1.
Example: If your Canadian Postal code is K7Z 9B8, then you would head over to the USPS zip code site to get the City and State that the numbers in your zip code followed by 00 belong too:
You would try 79800 at the USPS website. If it gives you an error, you would then try 79801. If that gives you an error, then you'd try 79802..and so on and so forth...
Once the USPS website finally provides you a valid City/State that the zip code corresponds too, then you would head over to directv now to place your order. The Billing Address would need to be the City/State/Zipcode that you found from the USPS website (you can use any street address you want). The Shipping Address would be the mymallbox provided address.
Steps I will take once Apple TV arrives mymallboxHernani81 wrote: ↑Mar 2nd, 2018 11:21 amFor someone still buying it, there's one more trick to avoid state taxes!
The zip code trick for a friend of mine, placed him on Santa Monica, CA 90401! On DIRECTV billing he put like that and was charged an extra $10.50 for taxes! I've changed just the state to KY (Kentucky) and he was not charged and the payment accepted! That means that as long the zip code trick gives you a valid 5 digits, you can chose an exempt state and avoid the extra $10.50
1. Tell mymallbox to ship it to me here in Ottawa using USPS (This should cost $12.18 USD)
Assuming you follow the BeFrugal method and purchase using the Canadian Credit card trick along with mailing to mymallbox and using a 0% Foreign Exchange Fee 1% Cashback credit card like the Amazon rewards Visa (using today's VISA USD -> CAD exchange rate):
$105 USD - Directv Now Service
$12.18 USD - Mymallbox cheapest shipping to Canada
-$5.00 USD - Mymallbox Referral Credit
= $112.18 USD
= $140.67 CAD is what would appear on an Amazon Visa credit card statement.
- $1.41 - Amazon Visa Rewards Credit (1%)
- $39.14 - Befrugal Credit ($32 USD with 2.5% conversion fee)
-$40.55 CAD total in Credits
APPROXIMATE TOTAL (with credits, taxes, and shipping fees included):
COMPARISON TO VISITING AN APPLE STORE IN ONTARIO
Expect to receive the following tracking information a couple of business days after your online order:
FedEx - 2 Day shipping
Once it arrives mymallbox...even with the cheapest USPS (non-tracking) option selected, you will still receive tracking information from Globegistics that can be used to track its progress to Canada (once it arrives Canada, you should be able to continue to get accurate tracking using the tracking number on canadapost).
Delivery to my local Canadapost came in exactly 6 business days after mymallbox shipped it.
djino wrote: ↑Feb 27th, 2018 12:07 pmFYI... These are my data points to delivery. Will add to the OP.
Friday February 9th @ 4:03pm
- Completed Directv Signup
- Immediately received an email from Directv indicating my account is active for streaming
Friday February 9th @ 4:30pm
- Received Directv email indicating my $105 purchase for 3 months
Monday February 12th @ 8:29pm
- Received Directv email indicating my Apple TV was shipped that included my Fedex Tracking number
- Signed up for FedEx email notification
Thursday February 15th @ 11:05am
- Received Fedex email indicating my package has been delivered
Thursday February 15th @ noon
- Received MyMallBox email indicating that I have received a package
- Stupidly told mymallbox to repackage
Friday February 16th @ 9am
- Found it cost $13 to ship to my Canadian address (USPS Airmail (non-tracking).
- Paid for the shipping using my mymallbox credit
- Immediately received Globegistics tracking number via mymallbox email
Tuesday February 27th @ 11:05am
- Received email from Canadapost about my Flex Delivery package being available for pick up which indicates the Globegistics tracking number (EXACTLY 6 BUSINESS DAYS LATER)