Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Directv Now

[INCLUDED STEPS FOR CANADA] Apple TV 4K 32GB for $73 USD (After BeFrugal Credit - includes 3 months of Directv Now)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2019 9:40 am
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2011
1726 posts
1894 upvotes
WESTMOUNT
wolfsburg04 wrote: I’m trying to listen direct tv on iPad with smart dns but absolutely nothing works

I’ve read the whole thread but cannot find a way

Anyone can help ??
Which SmartDNS?
Dec 6, 2011
66 posts
16 upvotes
LAVAL
Smart dns proxy

I’m using Virginia dns

Cannot dwl the app on apple store so what’s the other solution ?
Feb 1, 2016
11 posts
1 upvote
Montreal, QC
Just as a side note, a little google for mymallbox referral you can find a $10 bonus.
Where are the best deals? Tell me! :D
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4282 posts
4638 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
https://www.befrugal.com/help/termsandconditions/

BeFrugal reserves the right to withhold payment of Cash Back rewards for suspected fraud, abuse of retailers or BeFrugal website, use of email spam to promote referrals, or for creating multiple user profiles. If you feel your Cash Back rewards are being withheld in error, please contact us. Any fraud or abuse relating to earning or receipt of Cash Back rewards, or any misrepresentation of information furnished to BeFrugal or its retailers partners by you or anyone acting on your behalf may result in the termination of your BeFrugal account and forfeiture of Cash Back rewards.
Hernani81 wrote: I've 3 similares months in 3 different boxes!
I've signed not for the service, but for the price of the box itself! I also create 2 different emails, and I've sent the referral from the first account with BeFrugal to the other 2.
So basically the first box will cost me $105-22-10-10-10+$13=$66 USD Smiling Face With HaloSmiling Face With HaloSmiling Face With Halo
3xmonths-befrugal-befrugal new customer-self referral to another email-self referral to another email+shipping
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2008
15587 posts
7026 upvotes
Gatineau
kiasu wrote: I am going to Hawaii in 3 weeks..is it enough time?
You may be able to bypass the whole "online" sign up, and just visit a local AT&T store to sign up and immediately receive your Apple TV.

Otherwise, yes, 3 weeks will be more than enough time, you should receive your Apple TV to your local Hawaiian address within 5 business days of sign up.

by the way, where are you stayin? I flew into Maui last May 2017 - stayed in Lahaina . Love Hawaii, may plan a return visit soon.

djino
Last edited by djino on Feb 21st, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2008
15587 posts
7026 upvotes
Gatineau
wolfsburg04 wrote: I’m trying to listen direct tv on iPad with smart dns but absolutely nothing works

I’ve read the whole thread but cannot find a way

Anyone can help ??
It works fine on my iPAD using Smartdnsproxy.com

Is it only the iPAD that is not working? Have you tried other devices? What method are you using to connect - DNS or VPN?

djino
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2591 posts
638 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
I just got shopping notice for my order placed at 1:00am on Monday.
Mar 25, 2006
450 posts
105 upvotes
Victoria
Are others getting a connection error when trying the coupon link in Befrugal?

Do you need to use a VPN when signing up on DirecTV
Sep 21, 2004
11413 posts
7185 upvotes
Calgary
djino wrote: You may be able to bypass the whole "online" sign up, and just visit a local AT&T store to sign up and immediately receive your Apple TV.

Otherwise, yes, 3 weeks will be more than enough time, you should receive your Apple TV to your local Hawaiian address within 5 business days of sign up.

by the way, where are you stayin? I flew into Maui last May 2017 - stayed in Lahaina . Love Hawaii, may plan a return visit soon.

djino
How exactly does in store purchase work? Walk on and prepay 3 months $105 and walkout an Apple TV?
Aug 14, 2011
428 posts
159 upvotes
Calgary
b166er1337 wrote: How exactly does in store purchase work? Walk on and prepay 3 months $105 and walkout an Apple TV?
That was how it was going to work for me, I couldn't get my Canadian credit card to work in the store. So as long as you have a US credit card you are good to go and they will give you the Apple tv right there
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18701 posts
5729 upvotes
djino wrote: You may be able to bypass the whole "online" sign up, and just visit a local AT&T store to sign up and immediately receive your Apple TV.

djino
if I sign up in store, can I use my Canadian cc? will they ask for the security number like SIN number?

going to Oahu..not Maui...staying at waikiki
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4282 posts
4638 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
I got the tracking number, but it'll take 6 days to arrive at my forwarding box..
djino wrote: You will likely receive a shipping notification at some point this evening.

djino
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18701 posts
5729 upvotes
SAVINGSTAR wrote: That was how it was going to work for me, I couldn't get my Canadian credit card to work in the store. So as long as you have a US credit card you are good to go and they will give you the Apple tv right there
damn I don't have US cc....can I get those prepaid one?

how much in totally am I expecting to pay in store?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Aug 14, 2011
428 posts
159 upvotes
Calgary
kiasu wrote: damn I don't have US cc....can I get those prepaid one?

how much in totally am I expecting to pay in store?
$105 plus tax. I am not sure about prepaid card. I was too chicken to try one
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
ma678 wrote: I just got shopping notice for my order placed at 1:00am on Monday.
Wow so fast! Did u also get befrugal cash back?

I got my fedex tracking number tonight at 8pm,,, ordered Monday Presidents’ Day,,,, still no befrugal cb
Last edited by mikka2017 on Feb 21st, 2018 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2591 posts
638 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
mikka2017 wrote: Wow so fast! Did u also get befrugal cash back?
Yes, it was posted on Monday with estimated payment date on Apr 19.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2017
7313 posts
6264 upvotes
I ordered on President Day (11:45PM PT), still waiting for shipping confirmation.
🤑 Amex Cobalt | MBNA RWE | Rogers MC
⛱️ Amex Platinum | Amex Bonvoy Brilliant
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2012
1685 posts
744 upvotes
TBD
oops.JPG
Deal dead?

Edit: looks live still. Befrugal must close the link on your account if you've already redeemed the offer. Makes sense!
`
Banned
Jun 14, 2017
47 posts
80 upvotes
How long does it take mymallbox to register the package on the account? Mine was delivered by Fedex and still hasn’t shown up on my account
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
is everyone s coming coming from rock Island Illinois¿?

due to mymallbox on Friday
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)