Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Directv Now

[INCLUDED STEPS FOR CANADA] Apple TV 4K 32GB for $73 USD (After BeFrugal Credit - includes 3 months of Directv Now)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2019 9:40 am
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
my apple 4k was deliverd at 11am today to mymallbox fedex tracking! but i dont see in my account yet...prolly wait till tomorrow..then when u pay...around another 2 weeks huh to arrive at door? then the guessing game if u get dinged on tax/duties/brokerage fees! not sure how much im going to declare this box

i have a 5$ account balance in mymallbox...i can use that to pay up some of the shipping fees? tia
do i use usps airmail or epackets? and what is the size dimensions of the box that fedex ships to mymallbox?

i put in 2lbs weight and 5x5x5 and i got 22$ epackets = shipping fees estimate 14$ if i use airmail via usps

alot cheaper if weight is only 1lbs.!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2008
15587 posts
7026 upvotes
Gatineau
mikka2017 wrote: I have a 5$ account balance in mymallbox...i can use that to pay up some of the shipping fees? tia
do i use usps airmail or epackets? and what is the size dimensions of the box that fedex ships to mymallbox?

i put in 2lbs weight and 5x5x5x5 and i got 22$ epackets = shipping fees estimate 14$ if i use airmail via usps
Yes you can specify how much of your$5 credit to put towards the shipment you will pay for.

It cost $12.18 to ship to most places in Ontario Quebec with the cheapest USPS option.

Djino
Last edited by djino on Feb 23rd, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
1048 posts
317 upvotes
Brampton
Here's a timeline for anyone considering using CrossBorderPickups:

Tue Feb 13th noon - signed up with Directvnow
Wed Feb 14th 8pm - got shipping confirmation
Fri Feb 16th 3pm - delivered per FedEx
Tue Feb 20th noon - got notification from CBP, filled out info immediately
Wed Feb 21st - package ready for pickup at CBP Mississauga

I'll be picking it up this evening.

(so, 5 business days from ordering to being in Mississauga)

My costs:

Directvnow USD 105
Befrugal USD 22 cashback
BoA USD 35 cashback expected
CBP taxes CAD 17.47 (on USD 105 declared value)
CBP fee CAD 9 + HST

Total CAD 88 approx.
Last edited by nabeel on Feb 23rd, 2018 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2008
15587 posts
7026 upvotes
Gatineau
nabeel wrote: Here's a timeline for anyone considering using CrossBorderPickups:

Tue Feb 13th noon - signed up with Directvnow
Wed Feb 14th 8pm - got shipping confirmation
Fri Feb 16th 3pm - delivered per FedEx
Tue Feb 20th noon - got notification from CBP, filled out info immediately
Wed Feb 21st - package ready for pickup at CBP Mississauga

I'll be picking it up this evening.

(so, 5 business days from ordering to being in Mississauga)

Costs:

Directvnow USD 105
Befrugal USD 22 cashback
CBP fee CAD 9 + HST

Total CAD 88 approx.
Good job!!

Djino
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2591 posts
638 upvotes
Vaughan, Ontario
djino wrote: Yes you can specify how much of your$5 credit to put towards the shipment you will pay for.

It cost $12.18 to ship to most places in Ontario Quebec with the cheapest USPS option.

Djino
Mine is not registered under my suite, either. I guess MyMallBox have received bunches of Apple TVs these days.
Dec 28, 2012
275 posts
160 upvotes
Quebec
ironboodah wrote: awesome! makes loading kodi on there a lot more convenience since you don't have to use a free apple developer account and reload it every 7 days when it expires...

thanks for the follow up!
Yes but you won't get auto switch of dynamic range that came in 11.2. It's the primary reason I got this box, hope they will release a jailbreak for 11.2 soon.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 9, 2006
6564 posts
10853 upvotes
Comox Valley , BC
nabeel wrote: .....
Directvnow USD 105
Befrugal USD 22 cashback
CBP fee CAD 9 + HST

Total CAD 88 approx.
Shouldn't the befrugal rebate be $32 - with $10 for signing up?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Newest offer - You can sign up for 1 month and receive a Fire tv - https://www.directvnow.com/firetv?sourc ... D=37922269

Another offer is 3 months for $10/month if you just wanted to try the service (basically free with the befrugal rebate) - https://www.directvnow.com/thegoodstuff?
Sep 12, 2010
198 posts
30 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
oneandone wrote: Anyone else has seen such issue? I was getting error code 31111 on my BoA credit card and error code 41100 on my BoA debit Visa all day long.
I want to stick with these two cards because of the extra BoA $35 cash back if I pay with BoA cards.
The billing address was my previous California address and never changed. Shipping address was the DE address from mymallbox.
After the transaction get declined twice, I phoned BoA immediately and they said they didn't see BoA blocking the transaction. I can even see the $1.00 pending transaction made by DirectTV. Switched to my BoA debit visa and still got an error message, with different error code though.
It was driving me mad. Anyone help?

For these who have the same issue as me, I cannot get it through Windows/Mac with whatever VPN/DNS
I then downloaded the BeFrugal app from App store and clicked the link there. I turn on VPN on my iPhone(same VPN as I was using on Windows) and used my BoA card to pay for the $105. The transaction went through without any issue. I saw the $32 pending on my BeFrugal account about an hour after(didn't check right after so could be sooner). Logged into my BoA account and it shows the $35 cash back is processing. So it is $105 - $32 - $35 = $38 USD so far. Anther $12 USD for shipping is expected and hope I don't get charged for importing tax. $50 USD for an Apple TV 4K would be sweet (plus DirectTV Now App is working with VPN on my iPad).

Thanks for the op's post.
Feb 1, 2018
20 posts
5 upvotes
Hello, sorry a little off topic here but if anyone loves the Direct TV NOW service and will be keeping it long term and would like to split the cost please let me know. I’m also willing to set up an account if anyone wants to share. Thank you!
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
1048 posts
317 upvotes
Brampton
pathfinder35 wrote: Shouldn't the befrugal rebate be $32 - with $10 for signing up?
I've had a BeFrugal account for many years now.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2012
1685 posts
744 upvotes
TBD
is there a service like entropay that takes amex?
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
djino wrote: Yeah, assuming you pay for shipping now, you should receive your mymallbox tracking number in your email shortly after.

djino
Do I have to wait till the package is in my mailbox first..or can I pre select shipping out to my door asap?
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2011
1726 posts
1894 upvotes
WESTMOUNT
AndrewM103910 wrote: Hello, sorry a little off topic here but if anyone loves the Direct TV NOW service and will be keeping it long term and would like to split the cost please let me know. I’m also willing to set up an account if anyone wants to share. Thank you!
They only give 2 streams per account. You are just looking for one only?
Feb 1, 2018
20 posts
5 upvotes
herrdude wrote: They only give 2 streams per account. You are just looking for one only?
I live alone and only watch tv at night. There is a rumour they will be adding a third stream soon.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2008
15587 posts
7026 upvotes
Gatineau
mikka2017 wrote: Do I have to wait till the package is in my mailbox first..or can I pre select shipping out to my door asap?
You have to wait until mymallbox lists your package in your suite.

djino
Jun 27, 2009
656 posts
91 upvotes
package arrived at mymallbox yesterday morning (still no update).....do they send me a notification about re-mailing it to me or do i have to just keep checking the website?
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2008
15587 posts
7026 upvotes
Gatineau
onslaught192 wrote: package arrived at mymallbox yesterday morning (still no update).....do they send me a notification about re-mailing it to me or do i have to just keep checking the website?
Yes. They will send you an email notification with subject "Your package has arrived!"

Djino
Sep 30, 2008
556 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto
So are the people getting this going to keep the streaming service past the 3months?
PROUD KOODO CLIENT!
:)
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2012
1685 posts
744 upvotes
TBD
lvl1 wrote: So are the people getting this going to keep the streaming service past the 3months?
I'm not personally. I pay 65 a month for cable tv and 150M fibre. While it is a decent service its a bit redundant.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)