300 upvotes

Discount on marineland ticket.

Where can I get it? thx
23 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2004
4204 posts
87 upvotes
I just came back from there... Great fun for the kids, and me too!!
Only discount is $3 off each ticket if you have a CAA card.
There is also a $3 coupon if you don't have a CAA membership, but I couldn't find a current one.

The best deal is if you think you may want to go back this season, upgrade to the season pass for $5 more.
Kids 4 and under are free...
Mar 5, 2005
155 posts
1 upvote
I should have brought this up earlier but I had a lot of things on my mind ...

There is a way to get tickets at a discounted rate. Places like Marineland, Ontario Science centre, Ontario place, Putting Edge, NASCAR Speedpark, African Lion Safari etc. do give a discount to companies/individuals on tickets when you sell them on "consignment". Meaning that as long as you sell tickets on their behalf they will cut you a deal with your group. The beauty of consignment is that you don't pay for the tickets until the end of the season. What ever you have sold, you pay for that amount and the remaining tickets must be returned to them. They do put a LOT of trust in you.

Very very few places require you to even sell a minimum amount so there is no risk to you.
One nice perk is that sometimes they do send you FREE admission tickets depending on how much you sold the previous year.

But I do remind you that not to abuse this. This is a great way for you and your friends/colleagues to take advantage of this deal. It is still early in the summer 2008 season, so there is still some time left to set this up. PM me if you need more info.
Mar 5, 2005
155 posts
1 upvote
I forgot to add in the previous post, discount consignment ticket price for adult tickets for marineland was like $30 or $32. And Lion Safari tickets was like $18. So it becomes worth it if you start it at your work place or something of that nature.
[OP]
Sep 7, 2006
450 posts
300 upvotes
PussInBoots wrote:
Jun 12th, 2008 9:34 pm
I should have brought this up earlier but I had a lot of things on my mind ...

There is a way to get tickets at a discounted rate. Places like Marineland, Ontario Science centre, Ontario place, Putting Edge, NASCAR Speedpark, African Lion Safari etc. do give a discount to companies/individuals on tickets when you sell them on "consignment". Meaning that as long as you sell tickets on their behalf they will cut you a deal with your group. The beauty of consignment is that you don't pay for the tickets until the end of the season. What ever you have sold, you pay for that amount and the remaining tickets must be returned to them. They do put a LOT of trust in you.

Very very few places require you to even sell a minimum amount so there is no risk to you.
One nice perk is that sometimes they do send you FREE admission tickets depending on how much you sold the previous year.

But I do remind you that not to abuse this. This is a great way for you and your friends/colleagues to take advantage of this deal. It is still early in the summer 2008 season, so there is still some time left to set this up. PM me if you need more info.
Thanks so much for your information.

Is there a minimium that I must sell?
Jun 10, 2006
561 posts
7 upvotes
Big Nickel, Ontario
I am also looking for Marineland tickets at a discount. Would anyone know some of the codes for corporate accounts?Thanks in advance.
Jan 13, 2007
827 posts
6 upvotes
PussInBoots wrote:
Jun 13th, 2008 11:53 am
I forgot to add in the previous post, discount consignment ticket price for adult tickets for marineland was like $30 or $32. And Lion Safari tickets was like $18. So it becomes worth it if you start it at your work place or something of that nature.
thanks for the info...never would have thought of that.

also, for comparison (from their websites):

marineland:
Regular Rate ( 10+ yrs. )
$39.95 CDN

Child ( 5-9 yrs. )
$32.95 CDN

ALS:

SPRING/FALL ADMISSION RATES:

SPRING - May 3 - June 27, 2008
FALL - Sept 2 - Oct 13, 2008

Adult (13-59)................$23.95

Senior (60+).................$20.95

Children (3-12)..............$18.95
SUMMER ADMISSION RATES:
SUMMER - Jun 28- Sept 1, 2008

Adult (13-59)................$27.95

Senior (60+).................$24.95

Children (3-12)..............$22.95
Dec 9, 2005
411 posts
12 upvotes
PussInBoots wrote:
Jun 13th, 2008 11:53 am
Hi PussInBoots

Are you doing consignment for Marineland this year? Can I buy some tickets from you? :?:

Thanks.
Mar 5, 2005
155 posts
1 upvote
Gosh. I forgot to check this posting, sorry about that everyone.

For marineland, Ontario place, Canada's Wonderland etc. and other venues in the GTA ... there is no corporate codes contrary to popular belief. (Unless they've changed it this year - I doubt it cause they've all been doing the same way for as long as I can remember) If they do have something special, you mention that you work for so and so and ask if they have a special deal with them. I know that companies like Motorola and BMO have special dealings with lots of venues in GTA area so it's

The only place that I know of that has corporate codes is Wild Water Kingdom.

Sorry guys, I'm not doing consignment this year. Consignment tickets was just a hobby that I was doing at my workplace so when I got laid off, all the consignment accounts that I had wasn't picked up by anyone sticking around. I've got experience in doing this so I can direct people to whatever venues that does it but you need to do this through your workplace. Just get permission from HR or even get HR to even do it. Usually HR would love this because it just means one more perk for the company and it costs them nothing.
Dec 3, 2006
75 posts
Anyone with news on MArineland discounted tickes for this year??

PussInBoots wrote:
Jul 7th, 2008 10:25 pm
Gosh. I forgot to check this posting, sorry about that everyone.

For marineland, Ontario place, Canada's Wonderland etc. and other venues in the GTA ... there is no corporate codes contrary to popular belief. (Unless they've changed it this year - I doubt it cause they've all been doing the same way for as long as I can remember) If they do have something special, you mention that you work for so and so and ask if they have a special deal with them. I know that companies like Motorola and BMO have special dealings with lots of venues in GTA area so it's

The only place that I know of that has corporate codes is Wild Water Kingdom.

Sorry guys, I'm not doing consignment this year. Consignment tickets was just a hobby that I was doing at my workplace so when I got laid off, all the consignment accounts that I had wasn't picked up by anyone sticking around. I've got experience in doing this so I can direct people to whatever venues that does it but you need to do this through your workplace. Just get permission from HR or even get HR to even do it. Usually HR would love this because it just means one more perk for the company and it costs them nothing.
Sep 16, 2004
178 posts
Toronto
cla_ wrote:
May 6th, 2010 10:59 am
Anyone with news on MArineland discounted tickes for this year??
Hi, I would love to have some discounted tickets as well. Please let me know if you find any. I will also post here if I find something meanwhile.

Thanks
Sep 16, 2004
178 posts
Toronto
No discounted tickets for marineland or safary park?
Jun 17, 2009
101 posts
21 upvotes
My workplace was offering a discount, but for only for 2 specific dates (and you had to specify which date you were asking for when pre-paying for the discount ticket with our HR).
Very inconvenient for us -- so I was looking online for another type of discount, but the Marineland website specifically says,

"Marineland accepts Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Debit Card (Cdn.) at the Admission Booths and throughout the park. Marineland does not accept any discount coupons offered online. These coupons are not valid and will not be accepted at the admissions gate.".

Boo :(
Aug 28, 2008
48 posts
4 upvotes
Markham
this is when the hst comes into effect---$40.95 + $5.32 HST as per their website.

however, if you or know someone who works for a company who is in partnership with eservus, you can get discounted tickets for $33.10 (taxes in).
× < >