• Jun 6th, 2007 4:11 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 15, 2003
535 posts
1 upvote

[Rogers] Discounted Canada's Wonderland tickets - $27, Regular $51.37

Enjoy two great events while supporting Junior Achievement! Please find attached 2 posters (1 for each event)
Have trust in who you are doing business with, read my feedback:
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=20595
36 replies
Apr 11, 2005
515 posts
29 upvotes
Sounds great! I didn't see a link for the posters though...would be good to have if I want to post this.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2005
2398 posts
135 upvotes
It's not worth it to go to Canada's Wonderlan on discount days.... Basically all that means is you'll have to wait 3 times as long to get on any rides!! :-)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2006
5138 posts
6 upvotes
Midland
wiebecj wrote:
Mar 15th, 2007 1:45 pm
It's not worth it to go to Canada's Wonderlan on discount days.... Basically all that means is you'll have to wait 3 times as long to get on any rides!! :-)
That is true
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
1500 posts
49 upvotes
Montreal
wiebecj wrote:
Mar 15th, 2007 1:45 pm
jcoltage wrote:
Mar 15th, 2007 1:58 pm
That is true
Did you guys even go last year?

I went last year on a discount day (employees of ATI, Rogers, HBC and a lot more companies) and the lines were fast and small. ~5-10min for most! MAYBE 15min for top gun. Here's the kicker, the weather was great!

I know my ticket was only good for that particular day and I believe the tickets were also 27$.

I would definitely go again if me and my annual road trip friends ever decide to go back to Ontario (Probably not, Ontario is pretty boring overall).
Mar 12, 2007
371 posts
Thanks for the Wonderland and Blue Jays deals, Aleem! You can find them soon under "deals" on our site. Keep up the good work.
Mar 17, 2006
480 posts
24 upvotes
I used to work at wonderland and discount days like bank days aren't that busy since it's only for people that belong to that group...most of the time. Chinese day on the other hand, are days to avoid if you aren't there for the show
Dec 3, 2004
140 posts
5 upvotes
Ordered up 4 Jays tickets... great deal.

Too many people will be at canada's wonderland that day I fear... then again, it's always busy.
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2005
2515 posts
132 upvotes
Mad.Whack wrote:
Mar 15th, 2007 2:53 pm
Did you guys even go last year?

I went last year on a discount day (employees of ATI, Rogers, HBC and a lot more companies) and the lines were fast and small. ~5-10min for most! MAYBE 15min for top gun. Here's the kicker, the weather was great!

I know my ticket was only good for that particular day and I believe the tickets were also 27$.

I would definitely go again if me and my annual road trip friends ever decide to go back to Ontario (Probably not, Ontario is pretty boring overall).
yeah ontario is boring...you might as well go to the paramount park they got in quebec
Dec 11, 2006
227 posts
2 upvotes
Hey I have a quick question regarding Discount Days.

I have a Season's Pass, would that mean I can get in on the Discount Days too or is it just for people belonging to that specific group?

It would be kind of silly if I couldn't get in on the Discount Days even if I bought a pass which entitles me to the whole season.

Just curious.
× < >