Entertainment

Disney announced plans for a live-action Star Wars TV series and a new trilogy likely coming after 2020

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2018 5:42 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2010
6232 posts
4831 upvotes
jenviea wrote: The official site has announced Jon Favreau will executive produce and write the first live action tv series

http://www.starwars.com/news/jon-favrea ... ars-series
I'm not Jon Favreau's biggest fan because I'll always see him as that whiny character he played in "Swingers". LOL With that said, he's got a great track record, so two thumbs up for me! Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2007
3648 posts
800 upvotes
Mr_Fanta wrote: I'm not Jon Favreau's biggest fan because I'll always see him as that whiny character he played in "Swingers". LOL With that said, he's got a great track record, so two thumbs up for me! Smiling Face With Sunglasses
ha! for some reason I always associate him as his "Pete Becker" character from Friends. A millionaire who dates Monica and becomes a UFC fighter! :P
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
3195 posts
1127 upvotes
nufan wrote: ha! for some reason I always associate him as his "Pete Becker" character from Friends. A millionaire who dates Monica and becomes a UFC fighter! :P
LOL me too. CRAAAAAZY that it look Monica so long to fall for him. I've always wondered where he is in the Friends universe.
Baaaaaaaaa!
May 11, 2018
1 posts
hanoi
I'd actually like this. We can have the entire beginnings of the Empire and eventually the Empire and the formation of the Rebel Alliance, etc.

Everybody knows that's the best part of the universe. And you don't even need to see any major characters like Vader. He's just one guy in an empire after all. I don't know how they'd work in Jedi's though. There are only a few dozen surviving and we'll never see Obi Wan or Yoda.
Welcome to HAIHAN-IP. We are one of the professional IP law firms in Vietnam.
http://nhanhieulogo.com/dang-ky-nhan-hi ... i-nd,24724
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2017
1344 posts
324 upvotes
Guelph, Ont
it also takes place 7 years after ROTJ in disneys new canon...yuck!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
7368 posts
4672 upvotes
Between Countries
Sabine, is that you after all these years?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)