Expired Hot Deals

[Disney] Canadians Save 25% on Walt Disney World Park Tickets - Deal Extended to May 20th, 2017

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2017 12:47 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2011
3394 posts
388 upvotes
anotherbargainhunter wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2017 10:07 am
Which week that you went in September? How was the weather? How was the line ups for rides and attractions?
We did the first few weeks of Sept and the weather was HOT !!!!!!!!!!!
The lineups were not that bad we were able to hit any ride.. multiple times a day with the use of our Magic Bands and fast passes
Last edited by shushwap on Apr 23rd, 2017 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 22, 2014
621 posts
137 upvotes
, ON
We are planning to go for 10 days in the past week of August just right before the school starts. It looks like everyone here says that it will be jammed pack around this time. We can go in the first 2 weeks of September but then again our son will miss his first 2 weeks of school. :(
[OP]
Nov 23, 2013
40 posts
149 upvotes
Disney free dining promo was launched today. I just created a new thread for that offer. However, it is important to remember that the you can't use the discounted tickets as part of that offer. So you will need to do that math to see if room only discounts and discounted Canadian tickets work out to be a better deal for you.
Nov 9, 2007
47 posts
4 upvotes
Fonthill
Apr 24th, 2017 7:04 am
We are planning to go for 10 days in the past week of August just right before the school starts. It looks like everyone here says that it will be jammed pack around this time. We can go in the first 2 weeks of September but then again our son will miss his first 2 weeks of school. :(
We always go the last couple of weeks of August. Not busy usually - last week of August especially. Go for it.
Aug 24, 2011
61 posts
19 upvotes
Southwest Ontario
archer_310 wrote:
Apr 24th, 2017 9:18 am
We always go the last couple of weeks of August. Not busy usually - last week of August especially. Go for it.
+1. A lot of schools in the States start back up mid-August, so the week before Labour Day is a good time to go.
Aug 4, 2010
537 posts
62 upvotes
I've seen comments on these discounted tickets expiring and never expiring. Does anyone actually know if they expire or not? I don't think it says on the Disney website.

Also, does anyone know if they will be offering room only discounts for December stays?
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8278 posts
12685 upvotes
Scarborough
rfottawa wrote:
May 1st, 2017 1:31 pm
I've seen comments on these discounted tickets expiring and never expiring. Does anyone actually know if they expire or not? I don't think it says on the Disney website.

Also, does anyone know if they will be offering room only discounts for December stays?
Multiple people have confirmed directly with Disney that the Canadian offer tickets do not expire.

There's no guarantee of it happening this year but it's likely. Last year they offered a 15-25% room discount from 12/15-12/23 and that deal appeared at the end of September.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Mar 17, 2006
371 posts
89 upvotes
Have a question regarding fast passes (I know this is in hot deals and not a discussion forum, but this thread has become a great source of information) We will be going in August and staying offsite. I read that I can book fast passes 30 days in advance. Do I have to commit to visiting a park on a specific day in order to book fast passes? I wanted to have the liberty of changing my days around in case of bad weather.
Apr 22, 2014
621 posts
137 upvotes
, ON
where can I get the cheapest option for airfare from Toronto to Walt Disney? Which airport in Orlando is the closest and has free shuttle?
Apr 22, 2014
621 posts
137 upvotes
, ON
ur_too_crazy wrote:
May 1st, 2017 5:55 pm
Have a question regarding fast passes (I know this is in hot deals and not a discussion forum, but this thread has become a great source of information) We will be going in August and staying offsite. I read that I can book fast passes 30 days in advance. Do I have to commit to visiting a park on a specific day in order to book fast passes? I wanted to have the liberty of changing my days around in case of bad weather.
which offsite hotel that very close (walking distance) to Walt Disney since we won't have access to car?
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
2716 posts
228 upvotes
May 3rd, 2017 2:01 pm
where can I get the cheapest option for airfare from Toronto to Walt Disney? Which airport in Orlando is the closest and has free shuttle?
you will want to go to orlando airport (MCO)

In terms of flight its a toss up between Toronto or Buffalo. I would go with what is convenient and what you are willing to pay flight wise.

I have a family of 5 flying from Buffalo in July to Orlando for 1400$ (price converted to Cdn)
Apr 22, 2014
621 posts
137 upvotes
, ON
azn_dan wrote:
May 3rd, 2017 2:04 pm
you will want to go to orlando airport (MCO)

In terms of flight its a toss up between Toronto or Buffalo. I would go with what is convenient and what you are willing to pay flight wise.

I have a family of 5 flying from Buffalo in July to Orlando for 1400$ (price converted to Cdn)
If it is cheaper I don't mind take off from Buffalo. So you drive to Buffalo and leave your car there, or take a greyhound bus? Which website you used to purchase your airfare/bus?
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
2716 posts
228 upvotes
May 3rd, 2017 2:11 pm
If it is cheaper I don't mind take off from Buffalo. So you drive to Buffalo and leave your car there, or take a greyhound bus? Which website you used to purchase your airfare/bus?
parking at the buffalo airport is actually reasonable and there is shuttle that picks you up and drop you off. They also have other options around there, in terms of parking lots with shuttle buses.

I purchased my tickets through JetBlue on a sale, I would keep track of flights with Google Flights.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8278 posts
12685 upvotes
Scarborough
May 3rd, 2017 2:03 pm
which offsite hotel that very close (walking distance) to Walt Disney since we won't have access to car?
Disney World is a huge property and the only two parks within walking distance of each other are Epcot and Hollywood Studios. I don't think there are any offsite hotels within reasonable walking distance to any of the four parks. Only a select few onsite hotels are walking distance to any of the parks. If you're staying offsite and don't want to rent a car make sure they have a shuttle. Renting a car is your best bet though because hotel shuttles typically aren't very good.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)