Expired Hot Deals

[Disney] Canadians Save 25% on Walt Disney World Park Tickets - Deal Extended to May 20th, 2017

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2017 12:47 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2007
2068 posts
587 upvotes
London
HDawg wrote:
May 16th, 2017 10:40 am
Yeah, countysat described it correctly. If you prefer to do it on a computer, you can setup your account at https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/

However, the app is the way to go once you are at the parks.
If you're not staying on Disney site do they scan the app for your fast pass?
Mar 2, 2017
41 posts
8 upvotes
cbrunett wrote:
Sep 17th, 2016 7:46 pm
Also should point out that the tickets don't expire. So buy the tickets today and use them 5 years later. Tickets are good until you enter a park and activate the tickets.

Once you enter the park, the tickets expire 14 days after that.

The two dates sometimes confuse people.

Is there a link where you see this? I just want to make sure it is stated on their website. Thanks!
Jan 2, 2008
8 posts
If you don't mind flying out of Buffalo try Southwest. Or if you don't mind doing a red eye you can get cheap flights with spirit.com
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
2787 posts
245 upvotes
irusli wrote:
May 16th, 2017 12:14 pm
If you don't mind flying out of Buffalo try Southwest. Or if you don't mind doing a red eye you can get cheap flights with spirit.com
Jetblue is also another airline that you can check out for pricing from buffalo.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2007
2500 posts
121 upvotes
GTA
I apologize if my questions have been asked and answered already. I'm looking to take my family to Disney for the first time at some point in the next year (likely end of 2017).

1) If I purchase these discounted tickets, when are they good until? I cannot seem to find the answer on their site.
2) If I do not get the park hopper option and we are fine sticking to a single park per day, are there in and out privileges? What if the kids need a break so we head back to the hotel for some down time in the middle of the day.....can we go back to the same park we were at in the morning that day?

Thanks in advance, getting excited at the thought of taking the kids there!
Nov 6, 2004
248 posts
56 upvotes
tickyboy wrote:
May 16th, 2017 11:33 am
If you're not staying on Disney site do they scan the app for your fast pass?
Used this deal and went to Disney world yesterday for the first time. When you get your pass from Will Call you each receive a card that they scan for your fastpass. You download the My Disney Experience app, link it to your reservation to select and edit your fast pass reservations. (You can also log into their website too)
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2007
2068 posts
587 upvotes
London
The_Professor wrote:
May 16th, 2017 12:40 pm
I apologize if my questions have been asked and answered already. I'm looking to take my family to Disney for the first time at some point in the next year (likely end of 2017).

1) If I purchase these discounted tickets, when are they good until? I cannot seem to find the answer on their site.
2) If I do not get the park hopper option and we are fine sticking to a single park per day, are there in and out privileges? What if the kids need a break so we head back to the hotel for some down time in the middle of the day.....can we go back to the same park we were at in the morning that day?

Thanks in advance, getting excited at the thought of taking the kids there!
1. Do not expire (however some Canadians have noted a 2030 expiration on their my Disney experience page when adding tickets). Discussed a few times in this post including replies direct from Disney.

2. Yes, not a problem.
Dec 24, 2009
488 posts
124 upvotes
Quebec City
Is it possible to buy those tickets within a package? Haven't found out yet... I would like to go to an on-site hotel and get the dinning plan as well, but I would like to pay tickets at this price. Anyone tried with a phone call?
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2006
1042 posts
161 upvotes
GTA
irusli wrote:
May 16th, 2017 12:14 pm
You should check spirits schedule, it not a red eye to Orlando from IAG. The red eye is ft Lauderdale I believe.
Mar 28, 2016
183 posts
38 upvotes
Calgary, Alberta, Ca…
Is the DisneyLand deal for us Canucks dead?
Oct 13, 2007
380 posts
29 upvotes
MercadorHG wrote:
May 16th, 2017 8:45 pm
Is it possible to buy those tickets within a package? Haven't found out yet... I would like to go to an on-site hotel and get the dinning plan as well, but I would like to pay tickets at this price. Anyone tried with a phone call?
As far as I know it doesn't work with the free dining deal. As for any discounts on Disney hotels, not really sure. Would also like to know as I will be pulling the trigger on this probably tomorrow
Feb 3, 2010
105 posts
22 upvotes
Charlottetown
MercadorHG wrote:
Yes it is but it does need to be done over the phone.

We picked up the CAD tickets in January and added a room reservation for Jan 2018 (Hoping do add a room-only discount when they get released)
Were told at the time could add dining at any time with a CM on the phone
The CAD tickets cant be combined with Free Dining or Play Stay Dine promotions.
We found that for us the savings on the tickets work out about the same as the savings from Play Stay Dine promotion before we (hopefully) add in any room-only discount
The added flexibility of no limits to choosing a resort is another plus (FD & PSD typically applies to select resorts & blackout dates)

We are still also on the fence on whether to go with Dining Plan or not
In our case we are likely to save approx $300 by paying out of pocket as opposed to DDP but also scaling back our dining
Aug 24, 2011
65 posts
20 upvotes
Southwest Ontario
MercadorHG wrote:
simplyton wrote:
May 17th, 2017 8:24 am
Yes it is but it does need to be done over the phone.
It can be done online as well if you have an account with "My Disney Experience" or the app.
I was able to combine the summertime room discount offer with the Canadian park discount offer for a stay the first week of June. You also have the option of adding paid dining programs at the same time. Free dining is excluded.