Shopping Discussion

Disney On Ice - how to use Entertainment Book coupon??

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2008 11:38 am
Tags:
None
Dec 16, 2004
860 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto

Disney On Ice - how to use Entertainment Book coupon??

So I bought the 2009 Toronto [rfdlink=70]Entertainment Book[/rfdlink] for the sole purpose of using the 50% off Disney On Ice Coupon for the show in Toronto next week. Tickets are only sold through ticketmaster and they won't honour the coupon. It says on the coupon to go to www.entertainment.com/show to buy tickets or at the box office. Problem is the website only lists like 3 of the shows and they are all in the US and the Rogers Centre Box Office is just a ticketmaster outlet so I am assuming they will be clueless about the coupon as well.

Has anybody used this coupon sucessfully for the Toronto Show?? If so, HOW????!!!
3 replies
Dec 3, 2006
21 posts
5 upvotes
You have to go to Rogers Center to use this coupon. I did it on Saturday. They have a list of performances that this coupon can be used for. I've bought 4 tickets for the December 23rd show and paid 108 dollars. I don't think that you can use it online.
Dec 16, 2004
860 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto
moonson wrote: You have to go to Rogers Center to use this coupon. I did it on Saturday. They have a list of performances that this coupon can be used for. I've bought 4 tickets for the December 23rd show and paid 108 dollars. I don't think that you can use it online.
That's really dumb...since I live an hour away not really worth it. The weird thing is the show in Hamilton in March is set up throught Ticketmaster to use the coupon online.
Oct 24, 2006
187 posts
12 upvotes
Are there any restriction on the seat. I'm planning to purchase either the $90 or the $65 tickets.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)