Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

- Free Pirates of Black Cove Steam Key - Registered Members

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 3rd, 2014 1:48 pm
Aug 2, 2010
61 posts
84 upvotes

- Free Pirates of Black Cove Steam Key - Registered Members

Deal Link:
Price:
$0
Savings:
100%
DLH.NET is giving away Pirates of Black Cove Gold edition for free for registered members. You have to login to the site and click on Profile/Keys and it'll be there.
They're giving away 2000 keys an hour, max cap of 40,000 a day.

It is however extremely laggy there, and logins may not seem to show. The initial 2 hours that I've seen it on had all the keys snatched up within a few mins. The demand is much lower now and I managed to get one after around 15 mins for this hour?
It does not matter if you go in through the German language or English, it mattered in the past I believe. I did however get mine through the German side, but its still the same 2000 limit.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/pirates-of-black-cove
10 replies
Feb 11, 2002
536 posts
31 upvotes
Calgary
This thread was messing with me at first. Was trying to figure out why the courier would be offering free steam keys?

DLH not DHL..

Thanks for the post OP
Aug 2, 2010
61 posts
84 upvotes
str8jkt wrote: This thread was messing with me at first. Was trying to figure out why the courier would be offering free steam keys?

DLH not DHL..

Thanks for the post OP
haha I totally missed that. Edited.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2007
4345 posts
444 upvotes
GTA
Thanks.

Game got really bad reviews thou...
May 28, 2008
298 posts
147 upvotes
Vancouver
urir10 wrote: Thanks.

Game got really bad reviews thou...
I wouldn't go that far; I'd say they were mixed. I read a few reviews for it (I was considering getting it for talk like a pirate day) and I'd just say the reviews had good and bad things to say about it. You can't go wrong with free. IIRC, it even had a free demo. The biggest problem is trying to snag a key. I thought I got another game through DLH when while at a steam authorization page it said try again later.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5438 posts
4856 upvotes
Toronto
[QUOTE]1. Register at the site
2. Confirm your email address
3. Check the Profile/Keys Link at the top black bar
4. Select the free games available (Right now, Knights and Merchants HD is available too)
(Click the "Heir Steam-Spiel freischalten / Get your Steam Game here" button)
5. Sign in through Steam to activate[/QUOTE]

This is the game you will now own on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/49330/
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2009
2237 posts
570 upvotes
Kelowna
THanks. Worked fine. The website is terrible. Click anything and get a steam store popup. Good thing firefox has ad blockers.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2009
2237 posts
570 upvotes
Kelowna
I was also able to get free keys for Knights and Merchants HD and East India Company Gold on the Profile/Keys website. Looks like they give away 250 keys every hour for those two games! Extra thanks given OP!
Jan 27, 2007
922 posts
335 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP. Is this game similar to Sid Meier's Pirates?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)