None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4334 posts
80 upvotes
GTA

Do not buy CREST Pro Health products

Do not buy CREST Pro Health Toothpaste, CREST Pro Health Mouth Rinse.
Actually, probably safer to just don't buy any Crest products.

This stuff is pretty much poison.. it causes bleeding gums, loss of taste, brown stained teeth, white mucus in mouth.
Just google "Crest Pro Health". I called Proctor & Gamble and they are aware of the horrible issues with the product... WTF!

http://andywibbels.com/2007/01/crest-pr ... eth-brown/
Share:
70 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2007
1989 posts
198 upvotes
Thanks i'll listen to Andy "dipshyt" Wibbels whoever the eff that is lol
Deal Fanatic
Nov 17, 2007
6352 posts
190 upvotes
Funny you should say this as I had bought some of that toothpaste, and took it on a trip last week and was grossed out by it. I had to use my mother's toothpaste as I couldn't stand the toothpaste. It leaves a gross taste in your mouth, and a nasty film all over your mouth. I would never recommend it. YUCK
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
3344 posts
13 upvotes
Huh.. I have this mouthwash sitting on my bathroom counter. Semi use it.. no stains but.. eh... hm....
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2002
1478 posts
86 upvotes
I have had terrible experiences with Crest Pro Health as well. It leaves this nasty film in my mouth after i brush that peels off. I'm guessing whatever is contained in it eats away a little at the inside of the mouth? Anyways it is something I threw out immediately.

I have been using black man's toothpaste ever since

Resident Tranceaddict
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
3344 posts
13 upvotes
Hahaha Darkie what the hell..

My grandma loves Darlie toothpaste.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 23, 2004
9726 posts
129 upvotes
Toronto
seems like the mouthwash is what's causing the stained teeth.

I have used the toothpaste before, and I got the same thing people have mentioned. there's this weird layer of either film or dead skin that occurs at the roof of my mouth and gums. Thanks for posting this thread though. I'll be sure to stay away from these products from now on.
Ask me a question about ANYTHING here: http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=692100
Apr 27, 2008
112 posts
35 upvotes
I also have the same problem with Crest Pro Health toothpaste and mouthwash! At first I thought I was allergic to some food, but I finally realize recently that it was Crest Pro Health that was causing the problem. I used it for about a week, and after I brushed and used the mouthwash, the tip of my tongue was on fire, the bottom of my gum has become swollen (not in between the teeth but at the bottom), white mucusy strings of whatever were coming out of my mouth and covering my gum, and the flesh underneath my tongue was swollen too! Then one gum in between my teeth actually started to bleed and is staying red, which is rare for me because my gum hardly ever bleeds. :mad:

I would never buy this product again and would suggest others to not use this product.
Banned
Sep 16, 2008
121 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
aquafresh ftw
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
4181 posts
1 upvote
It's not a defect, it's a feature!
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
3344 posts
13 upvotes
sxz wrote:
Apr 22nd, 2009 11:35 am
It's not a defect, it's a feature!
Working as intended.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 6, 2003
8454 posts
8 upvotes
ferkel wrote:
Apr 22nd, 2009 11:02 am
Will you listen to this?

http://www.amazon.com/Crest-PRO-HEALTH- ... B000BS6VWC
If he isn't going to listen to one random dude ranting on the internet..why would he listen to several?
People who are in my gang: Nikita, Spidey, weedb0y, jcoltage, deep, pitz, Sylvestre, Icedawn, 3weddings, Ambermoon, CSK'sMom, jazzsax, bokep, matdwyer, Dash, KorruptioN, angekfire, sxz, WontonTiger, YYZFA, king_george, 45ED, sxz, Ojam

*WE GONNA GIT YOU!
Dec 20, 2005
147 posts
Toronto
I suggest everyone should look at this more carefully before just agreeing that Crest mouthwash is bad
× < >