Art and Photography

Do u guys ever feel like u arent enjoying life’s moments because you’re too busy looking through the viewfinder?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2017 12:22 pm
Penalty Box
Aug 23, 2006
2945 posts
186 upvotes
hartzfizzo wrote:
Sep 29th, 2017 12:47 am
Do u guys ever feel like u arent enjoying life’s moments because you’re too busy looking through the viewfinder?
Yes.
“There are some things money can’t buy, and for everything else there’s MasterCard. Well, get out your checkbooks ladies and gentlemen, because it seems like the entire liberal cabinet can be bought. TRUDEAU: I CAN’T BE BOUGHT...LMAO. Because its 2017
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
10596 posts
1681 upvotes
Ottawa
hartzfizzo wrote:
Oct 24th, 2017 1:33 pm
Thanks very much. I wasnt sure what the response from the community would be when I started this thread. I thought I'd get flamed for ditching the Canon glass for an iphone for the trip.
Even people who are pros seem to be eschewing their big heavy cameras to enjoy their vacations.

There are certain shots that require a dedicated camera to capture technically but if the point of a vacation is to relax and just be with family, the amount of effort to get those special shots is exponential in effort.

if my family or friends are going to put up with me setting up shots and fiddling with equipment, I'd better have some nice shots to show for it. I don't need that kind of pressure either :)
Honey, I can't go to bed yet. Somebody is wrong on the Internet!
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2003
2140 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
This is a definitely a dilemma that I get every time I pack my bag for vacations.

Why don't you bring your camera and leave it in the hotel when you're not using it?

At least when you regret it, you have a peace of mind that your camera is within reach.
you can't link to your professional website
Toronto Wedding Photographer