Fashion & Apparel

Do you choose not to wear your wedding ring?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 2nd, 2017 10:45 pm
Sep 19, 2013
794 posts
194 upvotes
Winnipeg
yesstyle wrote:
Apr 28th, 2017 3:58 pm
one can wear it on their neck like a pendant.
i dont like to wear the ring, not even around my neck. so my wife makes me wear the marriage certificate as a pendant....
Nov 23, 2008
281 posts
78 upvotes
Toronto
bubble.tea wrote:
May 11th, 2017 3:11 pm
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, very legit!!!!!!! Does she do it all? or just one system? nuclear? MRI?

It's such a broad field, no?
She calls herself a 'RadTech' (Radiological Technologist?). That's about as far as my knowledge goes.

I might not be a very good boyfriend.

EDIT: I talked to my girlfriend about it, and it seems like it's more of a hospital thing, and less of a 'RadTech' thing. Certain parts of the hospital (critical care, baby section?) have a nothing past the elbows policy (jewellery etc..).
Last edited by Zewo on May 11th, 2017 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
27607 posts
717 upvotes
Dildo, NL
^ lol...ok ok I'll be content with that. Thanks.
unlim national, unlim Global SMS, CD/VM, 8Gb of Blazing Fast LTE $45
~Twitter~ ~Instagram~
[Yota Mafia]
100% BST & Heatware Trader since 2005
Photobucket, Suck a Big Fat Stinkin'...
Sep 19, 2013
794 posts
194 upvotes
Winnipeg
Zewo wrote:
May 11th, 2017 3:52 pm
I might not be a very good boyfriend.
shameless admittance that you are not good enough...hmmm congratulations you pass Marriage 101 class ahead of time Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Sep 19, 2013
794 posts
194 upvotes
Winnipeg
bubble.tea wrote:
May 11th, 2017 3:56 pm
^ lol...ok ok I'll be content with that. Thanks.
Off Topic: Some inventions are named after the places they come from. e.g Champagne. You dont live at one of such places, do you? Winking Face
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
27607 posts
717 upvotes
Dildo, NL
lol
unlim national, unlim Global SMS, CD/VM, 8Gb of Blazing Fast LTE $45
~Twitter~ ~Instagram~
[Yota Mafia]
100% BST & Heatware Trader since 2005
Photobucket, Suck a Big Fat Stinkin'...
Apr 12, 2009
317 posts
35 upvotes
I had never worn any jewelery until I got married. First couple months I would always take it off and play around with it. Often forgetting to take it off.

Now I am use to it and wear it 95% of the time. I did get a plain 14k gold band to make sure it was tough and did not get scratches easily. My wife also wears here most of time, at least when she leaves the house. It is a fairly large diamond.

I know some people who dont wear their ring because it does not fit anymore but frankly if my wife didn't wear her ring most of the time after getting married I would be offended and would let her know. Sounds petty and probably happens less often with woman but what is the reason not to wear it? You don't wear jewelery? Get a regular band and trust me you won't even notice it after a couple months.

Obviously my marriage is not defined by a ring but if you don't think it's that important why even get each other rings? People do notice this kind of stuff in the dating world especially when you get past your 20s.