Automotive

Do you have a cd dangling from your rearview mirror?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 5th, 2005 10:39 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2003
23140 posts
202 upvotes
Xtahse wrote:seriously that looks so gay
hangin a CD.
Hanging anything looks gay.
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2003
23140 posts
202 upvotes
monkey-boy wrote:yah i dont even have a rearview right now
May be the CD is useful in this case. It becomes your rearview mirror. :D
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
11550 posts
5377 upvotes
Moving target
cant even stand an air freshner up there let alone a cd
Autocorrect sucks
May 31, 2005
132 posts
If so many people saw it on myth busters, what was the final verdict?
Nov 28, 2003
65 posts
1 upvote
doesn't work for radar, has absolutely no influence.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2004
1640 posts
61 upvotes
The only thing worse than hanging a cd on the rearview is hanging 3 cds... which I saw recently. Not only does it look bad, if the sun hits it right, it can become a distraction to other drivers in front.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2002
1975 posts
40 upvotes
Mississauga
gman wrote:Hanging anything looks gay.
exactly, it's not just cds, it's all the dice, crosses, etc
CDs do look exceptionally ******** though
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2004
4070 posts
711 upvotes
Toronto
crazy_diamond wrote:nope... i think that'z just STUPID... anywayz I am Chinese and i hate chinese girls put their toys in the rear window... block the view ... but then.. most women (not just Chinese never look at the rear view mirror anywayz... they just turn and hope no one is beside them hahahaha
I wonder why people put a GAZILLION toys on their dash like its their bedroom, sometimes I wonder what would happen in an accident, all that stuff would go flying..

And you wonder why people get into accidents, with toys all around and things hanging everywhere.. you're bound to.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7399 posts
2413 upvotes
T dot 6
I remember in junior high, one kid use to hang a cd (before cds were really popular) around his neck, he thought he was so cool.

Ive also seen a picture of one guy that hung a cross from his rearview and he got in a accident and it impaled him in the forehead. It looked freaky.

Hanging anything from the rear view is a bad idea.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Dec 18, 2003
631 posts
I would think that hanging a cd, whether it be your favorite or a blank, around your rearview mirror in plain site is advertising that you have a cd player in your car and thieves should smash and grab.
eBay (182) 100%
Heatware 23-0-0
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2003
23140 posts
202 upvotes
bigred-9 wrote:I would think that hanging a cd, whether it be your favorite or a blank, around your rearview mirror in plain site is advertising that you have a cd player in your car and thieves should smash and grab.
Hmmm! Having a cd player in the car is not a big deal these days, or is it? Basically, not many car not having a cd player these days.
Dec 18, 2003
631 posts
gman wrote:Hmmm! Having a cd player in the car is not a big deal these days, or is it? Basically, not many car not having a cd player these days.
I don't have one :( , atleast I don't have one in my dash. OK, then I have no idea the reasoning behind the goofy cd hanging from the mirror.
eBay (182) 100%
Heatware 23-0-0

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)