Fashion & Beauty

Do you see young people wear kanuk winter coat?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2018 9:39 pm
[OP]
Aug 22, 2016
145 posts
95 upvotes
Montreal

Do you see young people wear kanuk winter coat?

I wanted to buy a Kanuk mont-royal coat, but the seller at simons told me that it's aimed for older peoples, and that I should buy their quartz co coat instead. lol

''Have you ever seen a guy in his 20s wear a kanuk? nah'' he said idk he might be right, i only see old peoples wear em. Any alternative to this one?

https://www.kanuk.com/fr_ca/manteau-tro ... royal.html
6 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
20996 posts
10410 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
You don’t see much kanuk outside of Quebec period. Young or old.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Nov 16, 2018
7 posts
6 upvotes
I see much more Kanuk on young people since 1 or 2 year. I don’t like the Quartz brand. For the price they should put a better logo than the one in cheap plastic on the shoulder.
Mar 9, 2014
752 posts
322 upvotes
Ottawa
I immediately associate Kanuk with old people. Mainly the jackets with the emblem on the inside collar.
Banned
Dec 9, 2018
29 posts
1 upvote
I immediately associate Kanuk with old people
Me too. But the fashion of youth is strange nowadays, sometimes even weird, so I wouldn't be surprised seeing a young guy with Kanuk on.
Oct 15, 2013
690 posts
1203 upvotes
Yes I've seen plenty. But I see more wearing Canada Goose.

Afaik Kanuk are cheaper and work just as well, and I think with age you realize when its absolutely crazy outside function matters more than fashion and what you save on the jacket can be spent on better gloves, boots and headgear.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2009
1045 posts
342 upvotes
charliegee wrote:
Dec 20th, 2018 4:27 am
Yes I've seen plenty. But I see more wearing Canada Goose.

Afaik Kanuk are cheaper and work just as well, and I think with age you realize when its absolutely crazy outside function matters more than fashion and what you save on the jacket can be spent on better gloves, boots and headgear.
Don't forget base layer like merino wool socks & long sleeves.