Off Topic Archive

Locked: Do you think Air France jet be hijacked by aliens?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 10th, 2009 9:25 pm
Tags:
None
Jun 7, 2006
777 posts
6 upvotes
Deal Guru
Jun 12, 2003
14284 posts
859 upvotes
Markham
yes they be hijacking by aliens
ShadowVlican
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2001
4780 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
Mark77 wrote:
Nov 16th, 2011 9:37 pm
That's not very nice....and you're missing out on a lot of valuable knowledge if you ignore me. Your loss.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2002
2876 posts
446 upvotes
stealth wrote:
Jun 6th, 2009 1:39 am
Either you've never heard of tractor beams, or THEY'VE gotten to you too. Stop trying to suppress the truth! :mad:

lol.
I was thinking of 'hijacking' in terms of docking-&-boarding the plane (in which case if they'd already devised a suitable docking system so that the plane's door could be opened mid-air from the outside, without a loss of cabin pressure - then a mooring beam would be the thing to use). But sure, a regular old tractor beam could be used to tow the Airbus A330 to a landing spot on the ground.

And if fact, that's not a bad theory as a tractor beam fits in with the Air Comet pilot's quoted observation of an "intense flash of white light, which followed a descending and vertical trajectory".

Good, we're making progress!
attpls wrote:
Jun 6th, 2009 1:32 am
Have a read here: http://www.smh.com.au/world/air-france- ... -byho.html
There's always a cover-up.. at least this one isn't quite as far-fetched as last time.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2002
2290 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
10984 posts
14478 upvotes
Maybe they went into some type of time warp, where they were either injected into the past or the future.
Have a nice day!

Banned
Jul 16, 2003
10398 posts
1460 upvotes
Toronto
North Korea is behind this.
Andre Oliveira - Mortgage Agent
Mortgage Intelligence - FSCO# 10428
Banned
May 14, 2009
230 posts
dryang wrote:
Jun 6th, 2009 12:47 am
:?:
All possibilities are open.
Deal Guru
Sep 14, 2003
10309 posts
121 upvotes
Mississauga
dryang wrote:
Jun 6th, 2009 12:47 am
:?:
who is phone?
4chan melts your brain.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2008
5608 posts
120 upvotes
yes of course it be hijacked by aliens.
Kommander_KornFlakes wrote:
May 18th, 2009 12:00 pm
I make more than what 95% of people in this site makes.
Try a six-figure salary that starts with a "3" (that would be annually)
Gloaming wrote:
Nov 4th, 2008 8:43 pm
Seriously- I TRIED to ignore him. KKF is like herpes, you keep scratching in an attempt to get temporary relief, but two weeks later he comes raging back more annoying and infuriating as ever.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
3713 posts
44 upvotes
* In August 1947, Star Dust, a British South American Airways airliner vanished as it flew between Buenos Aires, Argentina, and Santiago, Chile, via Mendoza. No wreckage was discovered for over 50 years, provoking conspiracy theories about sabotage and abduction by aliens. A Rolls Royce engine and the remains of nine of the eleven victims were eventually found at the foot of a glacier in the Andes.
Ban Steve Downie from NHL
Self Proclaimed PYwner Late Miss. Masco:My Gramma is gooder than your typos Says GrammerNazi.
smitty9999 on saving power: nooB Powers on the PC just to post stfu.
board123:when challenged runs away as fast as it can, hide behind mommy.
May 16, 2007
731 posts
8 upvotes
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
10984 posts
14478 upvotes
Well, they never did find squad 19, the 5 bombers missing in the Bermuda Triangle since 1945. Or Amerlia Earhart, missing since 1937.
Have a nice day!

Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
18939 posts
725 upvotes
Montreal
What's strange is that even if the waters over the area where the aircraft went missing are 14,000 feet deep, if any aircraft was to crash, crash land, blow up on or above the area, it would be littered with debris, bodies, and body parts, and anything that floats.

The few pieces of debris that has been found does not give any indication that it belongs to the Air France flight, as mentioned by the French government, and most likely sea garbage. An oil slick doesn't really say much either.

The bottom line here is that if you look at all other crashes above or on the ocean result in debris scattered everywhere, but there is none of that here. If an aircraft the size of an A330 crash landed, you can be damn sure the pieces of it would float, and if it did manage to land on the water (which is highly unlikely) there would at least be signs of life vests, rafts, anything, but there is nothing.

Reminds me of the 727 crash back in 1990, of which very little is still known to this day. My uncle, up until 1996 flew for a Peruvian airline called Faucett, which temporarily leased a B727-200 to Air Malta. At the end of the lease, Faucett sent a crew of about a dozen of their own people to ferry the airplane back to Peru, with a stop in Newfoundland to refuel, I believe.

The last report of the aircraft was a mayday call from the pilot indicating that they had a low fuel light on, and were preparing to ditch. Now, reports state the cause of the crash was improper fuel planning, however that was never proven to be true because NOTHING, no black boxes, and not a single piece of the airplane was ever found. Strange considering it was less than 200 miles off the Newfoundland coast, and we are talking about a Boeing 727 which is no small aircraft. Not the size of an A330, but still a well sized aircraft.

Even accident reports about it are very vague, and show the cause of the crash as "improper fuel planning" but that was never proven because, as I mentioned, the airplane, nor any piece of it including black boxes were ever found, and it was strange that an experienced crew, which my uncle knew personally would commit such a mistake, as easy as fuel planning, without there being any diversions or any obstacles to that particular flight. From the current looks of things, this Air France crash seems to be headed in the same direction...

Info: http://www.flightlinemalta.com/airaccid ... _HI-617CA/
http://www.flightlinemalta.com/airaccid ... _HI-617CA/

Now for all the conspiracy theorists, according to the report on that website, and back when the crash happened, it says the date of the crash was considered to be a 'portent.'

Me not knowing what that meant looked it up, and it means:
por
Deal Fanatic
Apr 26, 2004
9944 posts
590 upvotes
Mississauga
Oh come on. We all know it was the Romulans. They had a cloaked Warbird in orbit.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)