Expired Hot Deals

Dodge RAM Pickup Truck $129/month 24 months lease 0% $1158 down $500 security deposit

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 27th, 2018 12:42 am
Jan 24, 2013
15 posts
19 upvotes
CHICOUTIMI, Canada
I asked 2 dealers about this offer and they told me they doesn't have these RAMS in stock... wtf?!?
The first told me he has one to sold and the other one told me he sold 22...
I'm living in Jonquiere, QC
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2012
3494 posts
2814 upvotes
Richmond Hill
roastpuff wrote:
rugerty100 wrote:
densil_lopez wrote: Not sure if its v6 or v8
No way it has the 3.0L Ecodiesel - that's a $4500 option, available on SLT and above only. This is SXT trim aka basic truck. It mentions the Uconnect 3.0 (aka basic radio) and will come with the 6-speed and Hemi V8 combo.
Ah, my bad. Misled by the layout of the offer page.
May 26, 2005
733 posts
473 upvotes
rugerty100 wrote:
roastpuff wrote:
rugerty100 wrote:
No way it has the 3.0L Ecodiesel - that's a $4500 option, available on SLT and above only. This is SXT trim aka basic truck. It mentions the Uconnect 3.0 (aka basic radio) and will come with the 6-speed and Hemi V8 combo.
Pretty sure that's deliberate... also the fact that they're using pictures of the Ram Rebel and Sport models to advertise the truck when in fact it doesn't have the nice projector headlights.

SXT:
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3757 posts
1134 upvotes
Ontario
roastpuff wrote:
rugerty100 wrote:
roastpuff wrote:
Pretty sure that's deliberate... also the fact that they're using pictures of the Ram Rebel and Sport models to advertise the truck when in fact it doesn't have the nice projector headlights.

SXT:
so it is still the old styled grill? not the one in the ad's picture?

likely going to dealer tomorrow to check it out. apparently the 14 ram sxt with 60k is still selling used for $25k!

edit: looks like just the rebel has the new style front?
Oct 26, 2016
27 posts
20 upvotes
I am at the dealership right now. 3 conditions need to be met to get the offer. Be a skilled tradesman, own a dodge truck, and be a member of baeumler approved service provider.
Dec 6, 2012
479 posts
302 upvotes
North
deadice wrote:
roastpuff wrote:
rugerty100 wrote:

SXT:
so it is still the old styled grill? not the one in the ad's picture?

likely going to dealer tomorrow to check it out. apparently the 14 ram sxt with 60k is still selling used for $25k!

edit: looks like just the rebel has the new style front?
That's just the style of the Rebel, been that way since it was launched 2 years ago(I have one). I'd consider dumping it if I could get an SXT for two years for $129 a month.
2013 - 7 Wins - $6850 - Trip to NC/Drove NASCAR
2014 - 4 Wins - $525
May 26, 2005
733 posts
473 upvotes
Compgod wrote:

That's just the style of the Rebel, been that way since it was launched 2 years ago(I have one). I'd consider dumping it if I could get an SXT for two years for $129 a month.
Same. I have a 2015 1500 Sport but I'd trade it for that $129/mo SXT no problem lol.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3757 posts
1134 upvotes
Ontario
I have a 14 1500 sxt, but this lease would save me $150/mo plus the 14s have excellent resale value right now and i get a 3 year newer ride
Oct 26, 2016
27 posts
20 upvotes
Here is a copy of the conditions. Right from the horses mouth. Lease rate is 250 without meeting those conditions.
Images
  • IMG_20161027_181809.jpg
Apr 5, 2009
143 posts
32 upvotes
Any better pics of the "fine print" or a direct link. Having trouble finding it. Sorry.

Damn I might jump on this tomorrow. Always wanted a cheap lease truck.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2001
1639 posts
556 upvotes
Oakville
LovinIt wrote: Any better pics of the "fine print" or a direct link. Having trouble finding it. Sorry.

Fine print is clear when viewed with your mobile phone (pinch to zoom). Else spend the $1 and buy the Toronto Star at the news stand or maybe your local Dodge dealer will have a copy in the waiting area!
Last edited by Kursor17 on Oct 27th, 2016 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 18, 2012
816 posts
384 upvotes
Longueuil
Fine print says the rebates are for people that have trucks or a specialized job
Deal Addict
May 18, 2015
1418 posts
430 upvotes
Ottawa,Ont
Kursor17 wrote:
LovinIt wrote: Any better pics of the "fine print" or a direct link. Having trouble finding it. Sorry.

Fine print is clear when viewed with your mobile phone (pinch to zoom). Else spend the $1 and buy the Toronto Star at the news stand or maybe your local Dodge dealer will have a copy in the waiting area!
Deal is legit, confirmed in Ottawa
Apr 1, 2009
287 posts
137 upvotes
It is what it is. Drove the truck but was boring for me . Great work truck for the price. I'm coming from a mark lt, so the options seem below. Also no room in the back . back