Does anyone actually prefer iPhone 8 over iPhone 10/X?
I'm in the market to upgrade my iPhone 6 which became slower recently when I upgraded the iOS (but we can leave the conspiracy theories to another thread) :P I'm looking at either an iPhone 8 or iPhone 10/X. I think I'm leaning towards the iPhone 8 (and price isn't a huge consideration for me). I see the following comparative advantages of each phone:
iPhone 8 Advantages:
- Has a home button (which I prefer)
- Smaller form factor and lighter
- Probably more reliable
- Can probably use my iPhone 6 Case
- Cheaper ($1139 vs $1529 for 256GB model)
iPhone 10/X Advantages:
- Screen Quality
- Screen Size
- Cool-kid-on-the-block factor (at least for two weeks :P)
- Selfie Camera quality (which I don't care about)
- Face ID (debatable whether this is an advantage or disadvantage)
Has anyone else had difficulty choosing between the two phones?