Cell Phones

Does anyone actually prefer iPhone 8 over iPhone 10/X?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2017 5:30 pm
Mar 20, 2006
50 posts
13 upvotes
Woodbridge
nasa25 wrote: That’s weird. For me ios11 is a massively good upgrade from ios10. Even more so on my iPad.
Personal preferences I guess. Also a big part of it is what apps we use often and how they are affected by the upgrade. Some of the apps you use might have improved where the opposite happened to me.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
6116 posts
4613 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
What's with the waiting. Just upgrade every year LOL.

I really love my X. The stainless steel sides matches my apple watch nicely.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
3668 posts
567 upvotes
Spoken like a true baller!
bomber17 wrote: What's with the waiting. Just upgrade every year LOL.

I really love my X. The stainless steel sides matches my apple watch nicely.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Gee wrote: I think most of us knew you would end up with the X

I called it.
I’m telling myself I won’t upgrade until the year after next but damn me and my consumeristic habits
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Nov 22, 2013
109 posts
13 upvotes
Brampton
OP, grab the 7. Iphone 8 seems rushed and the X isn't all that, imo. I played around with the X demo and best buy; wasn't all that. I can wait until next year when apple adds 4gb of ram on its phones instead of 3gb. Apple, you're a greedy company and your hardware on the phone is couple years too late. But I'll still support you!
Mar 17, 2014
205 posts
47 upvotes
I had a reservation for the X that I cancelled today, I tried it in the store a while back and wasn't too impressed. Sure, the screen's better, but I felt the 8+ looked better and I think that notch would annoy me.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
38395 posts
12020 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
nasa25 wrote: I’m telling myself I won’t upgrade until the year after next but damn me and my consumeristic habits
Leopard can't change his spots.

Don't ever change.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
6116 posts
4613 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
nasa25 wrote: I’m telling myself I won’t upgrade until the year after next but damn me and my consumeristic habits
See you next year at this time again LOL
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
bomber17 wrote: See you next year at this time again LOL
Lol now that I have 2 years of AC+ on the cheap it’ll be that much tougher for me come next September (and forego the remaining year) But I’ve said the same thing for how many years in a row. One excuse or another I find to upgrade lol
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao