Does anyone leave their Gas Fireplace on over night?
I am living in a townhouse that has gas fireplace which is included in my maintenance fees, I been using it quite a bit instead of using my base board heaters as I expect almost everyone in my strata is doing as well.
I find that it heats my place pretty good and not only where the fireplace is but even the upper level. Now I am wondering if it is safe to leave it over night on.
It is a vent less fireplace which apparently only has 1 setting (on or off) and even off the pilot light is always on.
Edit - as many people have pointed out and after looking at the diagrams posted, I probably have a vented fireplace.