Shopping Discussion

Does EB Games Price Match??

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2011 1:48 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 25, 2011
1 posts
According to head office of EBGames the reason why they don't price match is because they take in games as trade that they must operate under the Pawn Shop Laws. Those laws according to ebgames don't give them the ability to price match. Yet in my area there is 7 EBGames with in 15km. an 3 of them say they will price match on new items only an on regular price only no sale items or second hand items. To me it seems wrong, i can't fathum that in the laws governing pawn shops that it would say not price matching but what do i know right. So as for the 3 that will price match i guess i will go there from now on. It's typicall of a big company to put there bottom line over repeat or even one time business. $ over staff, $ over customers, $ over smart busness = loss of many loyal customers. Ya like that will make them rich. :twisted:
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2005
7263 posts
219 upvotes
Toronto
anytime i do anything other than straight up buy a game with cash or credit at eb games, the staff gives me an impression that i am taking money from their wallets and start giving attitude or poor cs.