• Aug 10th, 2017 5:22 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1609 posts
1434 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Dog abused on TTC...so disappointing

Dog abused on ttc...

I'm so disappointed in the TTC authorities, Toronto Police and OSPCA. How long does it take for them to make a decision in removing the poor dog from that bitch. Isn't the damn video enough evidence. If I was on that train, I would have grabbed that dog from her and hopped off. Plus too many passerby's not doing a damn thing.... I am do disappointed in humanity.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1574 posts
476 upvotes
So your basically saying you would steal the dog in plain view of everyone? Clearly this lady doesn't have it all together, you risk physical harm to yourself because you DON'T know how this lady will react. I appreciate your concern for the dogs well being, but I would never advise you to engage this lady - it won't end well for you.
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13286 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Someone should put her on a leash and see how it feels to be pulled like that.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2012
1988 posts
339 upvotes
Canada
I love how people would say they would do this do that and meanwhile majority of people if they were there with just sit and watch as well imagine the dog going home with the women alone now behind closed doors now that's real torturing abuse we will never know.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1609 posts
1434 upvotes
Richmond Hill
That woman was obviously on some sort of drugs... she probably wouldn't even be able to comprehend that someone snatched her dog and hopped off the train. As an animal lover, I would not just sit and watch this happen as most people did. I would even offer to pay her off to take that dog home so she could buy whatever drugs she was on. I am just so disappointed in the authorities that allowed her to take that dog home. If that was a child, children services would have taken the child away right there. The OSPCA is so useless, millions in funding and donations every year and the CEO making millions.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2009
5161 posts
708 upvotes
South of Ottawa
Didi_beee wrote: That woman was obviously on some sort of drugs... she probably wouldn't even be able to comprehend that someone snatched her dog and hopped off the train. As an animal lover, I would not just sit and watch this happen as most people did. I would even offer to pay her off to take that dog home so she could buy whatever drugs she was on. I am just so disappointed in the authorities that allowed her to take that dog home. If that was a child, children services would have taken the child away right there. The OSPCA is so useless, millions in funding and donations every year and the CEO making millions.
100% agreed. The blame for this should be all on OSPCA. It is THEIR job, and their mandate. Too bad the police didn't contact THS instead.

Unfortunately the OSPCA is here to stay until the Liberal gov't is thrown out. They need a serious overhaul, removing investigative powers (give it to OPP) and focus on shelters and rehabilitation. The most corrupt government funded org in the country. FYI, they have police powers, do not need a warrant to enter your property, are not accountable to anyone, are not subject to ATIP laws.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
I don’t give an f what kind of problems this woman has. Hope they charge her to the full extent of the law.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
12805 posts
3477 upvotes
Good that the OSPCA acted.... though I wonder if they would have done anything without that video going viral. This is the same organization that euthanized all their animals due to a minor athlete's foot outbreak.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)