Dog Dental Care - Teeth Cleaning

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2023 12:53 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2018
3167 posts
3653 upvotes
Toronto
Wish to share this with other RFD members......KISSISSABLEK9CARE.COM ($189), pet teeth cleaning service.

Your pet is awake for the entire service, pet is swaddled in a blanket on their lap, massaged and using hand tools to scale and brush the tartar off the teeth.

My wife took our little Charlie girl today ($189) and was thoroughly impressed, vet wanted $750+ and we were concerned with not just the cost but the prospect of putting her under general anesthetic. KissableK9care works out of pet stores circling around to them as needed with customer bookings.

Charlie was in and out within an hour, as their brochure stated they swaddled her in a blanket and placed her on her back on their lap, massaged and gentle opened her mouth to do the work. On their instagram page you can see video if you wish.

Attached pictures are of the information i have in their card, along with a couple of pictures that you recieve when finished.

The picture of the teeth are of the right and left side before pictures (TOP) with the corresponding after pictures with the plaque removed (BOTTOM).

My wife is thrilled and even better our little girl is very happy, didn't stress her out was her normal self sticking her head out the window on the car ride home.

Will definitely be using this service in the future, not just for the money savings but due to it being much easier on our pet.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
“Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age.....and dreams are forever.”

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)