Expired Hot Deals

[Dollarama] Dollarama $2 Chaotic Cards (and other cards)

• Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2010 3:16 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 22, 2007
8103 posts
1323 upvotes
London

[Dollarama] Dollarama $2 Chaotic Cards (and other cards)

More offers from Dollarama
The fact these showed up at Dollarama probably means their popularity is waning (if they were ever that big to begin with, I dunno). Might keep the kids busy for a couple of hours, hopefully.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
There's also some pseudo-tarot cards; these don't look that great, but they're cheap. Warning, don't play solitaire with these, I lost a game and two members of my family died.

And some Backyardigans flash cards. Let's take something fun and make it school work. ;-)
1 reply
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2007
4439 posts
109 upvotes
Ottomaddox wrote:
May 25th, 2010 1:11 pm
The fact these showed up at Dollarama probably means their popularity is waning (if they were ever that big to begin with, I dunno). Might keep the kids busy for a couple of hours, hopefully.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
There's also some pseudo-tarot cards; these don't look that great, but they're cheap. Warning, don't play solitaire with these, I lost a game and two members of my family died.

And some Backyardigans flash cards. Let's take something fun and make it school work. ;-)
If it was for MTG or YUGIOH or even WOW CCG than that would be HOT! :lol:
Also were you thinking about those family members when you were playing? If so, these CURSED cards might come in handy! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
× < >