• Last Updated:
  • Nov 9th, 2017 12:05 am
Deal Guru
Apr 16, 2002
13721 posts
9217 upvotes
Toronto
Perfect for Halloween bags :)
"Had one yesterday and there was a full slice of onion no thinner than a polio shoe.

I cried out in despair." RFD user Dingus
Jan 22, 2017
83 posts
265 upvotes
Also if anyone is in the market for some good inexpensive chocolate Wal-Mart sells a palette chocolate bar in a purple foil wrapper branded Waterford for $2.47.
We sometimes get the fruit&nut bar -they also have gold foil ones that are inexplicably $2 more expensive (for the same product...)
It's imported from Belgium with a smooth taste and large pieces of Almond/Raisin. Very rich so one bar will last a month or two in our household. On par with laura secord ones which are like $10
Wal-Mart's Great Value brand is not that good though but they do price the bars at $1 so it's kind of a wash.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8722 posts
1847 upvotes
Toronto
Convictor wrote:
Sep 24th, 2017 11:01 pm
Would love to see them bring out a crunch bar knockoff!
There is a bar with rice krispies in it but it not flat but oblong like Coffee Crisp (but probably a smaller cross section)
Nov 11, 2013
438 posts
1001 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Perfect addition to your overweight lunch.
Feb 27, 2007
55 posts
4 upvotes
** NUT ALLERGY **
Please be aware that this product contains Hazelnuts. I almost ate one thinking they were a direct copy of Kit Kat Chunky, but read the ingredients at the last second.

(REAL) KIT KAT Chunky Ingredients : Milk chocolate (sugar, milk ingredients, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whey powder, lactose, soya lecithin, polyglycerol polyricinoleate, natural flavour), wheat flour, sugar, modified palm oil, cocoa, sodium bicarbonate, soya lecithin, yeast, natural flavour.
Mar 1, 2005
773 posts
301 upvotes
Markham
Slick Wik wrote:
Oct 2nd, 2017 4:56 pm
** NUT ALLERGY **
Please be aware that this product contains Hazelnuts. I almost ate one thinking they were a direct copy of Kit Kat Chunky, but read the ingredients at the last second.

(REAL) KIT KAT Chunky Ingredients : Milk chocolate (sugar, milk ingredients, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, whey powder, lactose, soya lecithin, polyglycerol polyricinoleate, natural flavour), wheat flour, sugar, modified palm oil, cocoa, sodium bicarbonate, soya lecithin, yeast, natural flavour.
So maybe not a good idea to give out at Halloween.
Feb 10, 2014
9 posts
Toronto
Haven't had KitKat for a while. These are pretty good, and at that price who can complain.

Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
2644 posts
667 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
steven80 wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 5:46 pm
cuz cheap chocolate is better than no chocolate... burning or not. :)
I've noticed the burning sensation as well.
Dec 14, 2016
96 posts
84 upvotes
Verified - pretty close to an actual Kit Kat taste-wise. Will buy again. Will remain fat.
Jul 20, 2007
207 posts
15 upvotes
West Coast
CrazyCatMan wrote:
Sep 29th, 2017 1:29 pm
Also if anyone is in the market for some good inexpensive chocolate Wal-Mart sells a palette chocolate bar in a purple foil wrapper branded Waterford for $2.47.
We sometimes get the fruit&nut bar -they also have gold foil ones that are inexplicably $2 more expensive (for the same product...)
It's imported from Belgium with a smooth taste and large pieces of Almond/Raisin. Very rich so one bar will last a month or two in our household. On par with laura secord ones which are like $10
Wal-Mart's Great Value brand is not that good though but they do price the bars at $1 so it's kind of a wash.
I believe it is Waterbridge. 4fun is 1:1 Kit-Kat for me, great deal!
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2004
21650 posts
2407 upvotes
MrFrugal1 wrote:
Sep 24th, 2017 8:12 pm
Are these things of Chinese origin?
After the melamine in baby formula fiasco, I'm highly suspect of any food products out of China.
Here, try a "Cadmium's Murky Way Bar"...
ROFL, funny but yeah not from China. I do somewhat wonder about the food safety, coming from abroad TBH, but I guess most people eat all kinds of crap that may not exactly be "safe" anyway. I'm very skeptical about these claims of "tasting better than Kit Kat" but I'm willing to give one a try at least, next time I'm near a Dollarama.

For anyone that's tried US "Kit Kat", they know that knock off Kit Kats (even ones that have the license to use the name!) can be absolutely horrid! LOL.
Jan 17, 2017
526 posts
150 upvotes
Fyi Yonge and Charles store in Toronto had full box of 4Fun bars

I grabbed 6 today they are pretty good will go back for.more can't beat this price!
Oct 25, 2005
288 posts
109 upvotes
Dollarama tends to sell "fake chocolate", I know Easter is a scary time to shop there.
Never tried the brands from this thread, but I would not be surprised to see vegetable oil in the list of ingredients.

Any product despite what it looks like containing a fat other than cocoa butter is fake and is not actually chocolate. (But they usually rename them to things like "chocolatey" as a description to scam you)