Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

4$ Cinema Lightbox

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 28th, 2020 12:27 pm
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15216 posts
4405 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Shihtzus wrote: Plenty in downtown Vancouver on Seymour Street between Dunsmuir and Georgia.
sushiboy16 wrote: I went there at around 4:00pm today but couldn't find them. Do you know where they're located?
I didn't see any at Seymour, nor at Harbour Centre.
Temp. Banned
Apr 13, 2016
747 posts
491 upvotes
I found about 10 units of these on the shelf and the manager brought me some boxes of them from out back. I left with about 50 units total. I also put money down for more units to come in, so I'm stoked.

Thanks RFD! Easily deal of the year. Gonna set these up all around my house.
[Inappropriate signature]
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2017
1883 posts
4598 upvotes
FHill
snipzy wrote: I found about 10 units of these on the shelf and the manager brought me some boxes of them from out back. I left with about 50 units total. I also put money down for more units to come in, so I'm stoked.

50! wow
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2011
3952 posts
2856 upvotes
Toronto
-----------
Images
  • milan-3rd-may-2015-photo-taken-on-may-3-2015-shows-a-wall-of-screens-ene1bk.jpg
Last edited by drz400 on Jul 25th, 2022 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21133 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
snipzy wrote: I found about 10 units of these on the shelf and the manager brought me some boxes of them from out back. I left with about 50 units total. I also put money down for more units to come in, so I'm stoked.

What are you going to do with so many?
Deal Addict
May 16, 2005
2587 posts
703 upvotes

You won't be stoked for long.....you forgot to buy batteries Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Jan 30, 2016
88 posts
47 upvotes

Troll
Sep 26, 2016
49 posts
34 upvotes
rabbit wrote: I didn't see any at Seymour, nor at Harbour Centre.
Didn't see any at harbour centre either. At the Seymour location, it's located in the crafts section about 3-4 aisles to the left of the entrance, sitting on the top of the flat shelves. Hope it helps!
Deal Addict
May 23, 2014
1273 posts
873 upvotes
canada
Found 12 in the lower mainland at a store, was gonna buy all .. but then realized it’s so small and the whole battery thing is a turn off. 3 inches tall by 4 inches isn’t too appealing.
Aug 26, 2003
350 posts
553 upvotes
Dollarshopsign.jpg
Put these up on the TV room door last night. "Someone" moved them to the washroom this morning.
Dec 28, 2003
144 posts
39 upvotes
Burnaby
Found last one at Station Square near Metrotown.
They are small, $4 is about right.
Dec 3, 2014
77 posts
17 upvotes
QC, CA

I guess you figured out why people are excited about the "dollar store junk"...
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15216 posts
4405 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
sushiboy16 wrote: Didn't see any at harbour centre either. At the Seymour location, it's located in the crafts section about 3-4 aisles to the left of the entrance, sitting on the top of the flat shelves. Hope it helps!
Must have all been sold because I did check twice in that section. Maybe they have more in boxes somewhere. Store was pretty busy, as usual.
Sep 23, 2012
24 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
CoolDudeClan wrote: Walking into your house be like
but.... just think of all the batteries you need to power up everything :(
Jul 24, 2007
50 posts
1 upvote
waterloo
THere were lots of them on the end aisle at St Jacobs Waterloo store, picked 2 up.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 4, 2011
5820 posts
3846 upvotes
West Vancouver
alli wrote: Image
Put these up on the TV room door last night. "Someone" moved them to the washroom this morning.
DO NOT MAN AT DISTURB WORK ?

Last edited by Coz4k on Mar 19th, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 22, 2016
9 posts
3 upvotes
Anyone spot these in Winnipeg? Checked a few locations, no luck so far.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5546 posts
3067 upvotes
Winnipeg
WalrusOps wrote: Anyone spot these in Winnipeg? Checked a few locations, no luck so far.
New location has them at Riverbend, 2360 Main St.

Someone in my office saw them there on Saturday.

EDIT: But I have not seen them downtown or in the south end, yet.
This isn't a blog.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)