Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

Armor All Premium Wiper Blades $4.00

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2018 8:57 pm
Nov 10, 2007
208 posts
70 upvotes
Coquitlam BC

[Dollarama] Armor All Premium Wiper Blades $4.00

YMMV for sizes and availabilty.
24 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
4843 posts
4378 upvotes
B.C.
Thanks OP! I've sent hubby off to the Dollarama to check it out. He measured our wipers at 17 1/2 inches, so that seems odd. But a great, great deal on those wipers.
If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2004
5136 posts
2179 upvotes
Mississauga
TheHans wrote: Thanks OP! I've sent hubby off to the Dollarama to check it out. He measured our wipers at 17 1/2 inches, so that seems odd. But a great, great deal on those wipers.
Use a wiper blade guide like this to find the right size.
https://www.rainx.com/blade-size-finder/
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2010
1353 posts
1220 upvotes
The Great North
Didn't see any at the Dollarama in Whitby
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1746 posts
1010 upvotes
Anyone report seeing these in GTA (specifically Brampton/ Georgetown area)
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2018
1023 posts
940 upvotes
Hi, i saw those in 18" At South Common Mall
Superman_2099 wrote: Anyone report seeing these in GTA (specifically Brampton/ Georgetown area)
Dec 6, 2008
300 posts
145 upvotes
Ottawa
Nothing at the Baseline Nepean location.
Just some guy in Ottawa.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
3566 posts
1644 upvotes
Brampton
Superman_2099 wrote: Anyone report seeing these in GTA (specifically Brampton/ Georgetown area)
you can scratch trinity common and Bramalea off the list
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2014
2270 posts
1722 upvotes
Seen these as well. Says 2012 on the package. Decided to pass
Aug 8, 2007
839 posts
732 upvotes
Reading RFD archives I see these were quite expensive back in their day like 10x the $4 but also got mixed reviews. I think they should still be ok even though from 2012. One tip if you are changing for the first time is to think twice about throwing out your original OEM blades as I understand but I am not an expert by any means that the original OEM ones were designed to perfectly fit your windshield and the rubber or silicon strip can be replaced allbeit not for $4! All the others are compromises to fit general windshields. I read about this after I tossed my OEMs. Might be why some people don’t think new ones work as good as the originals. I see articles talking about using regular armor all to clean blades but others say rubbing alcohol is best.
Banned
Oct 5, 2015
951 posts
666 upvotes
Outremont, QC
Usually they put those wiper blades in which section?
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
11102 posts
6746 upvotes
Toronto
carols110 wrote: Usually they put those wiper blades in which section?
Auto/tools section
Deal Fanatic
Jul 30, 2003
6632 posts
1249 upvotes
Toronto
I tried these a while back. These were pretty good.
All I could find was small 19"

If someone finds a 21 / 22" , can you please post the location?
GTA Housing: Supply is the only Metrics that Matters ... until its solved.
Stay in the know - subscribe.
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11723 posts
4919 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
Anyone in the Montreal area seen these? I notice most of the deals people post here never make it to Quebec Dollarama's :(
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1915 posts
4828 upvotes
Honestly not worth the savings if youve ever had a wiper blade die on you during bad weather; that is, the windshield doesnt get wiped clean during snow or ice rain. Good ones last a good 2 3 years where these may start dying after one bout of extreme cold weather. Good ones can also let you be a bit lazy with scraping ice off because they dont break as easy

If you live somewhere in Canada with less extreme weather, maybe its fine
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
38385 posts
12009 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
bug wrote: Anyone in the Montreal area seen these? I notice most of the deals people post here never make it to Quebec Dollarama's :(
Dollarama is based in Montreal it should be offered there first
Deal Fanatic
Mar 30, 2004
5302 posts
2996 upvotes
Durham Region
EYEAM2COOL4U wrote: Reading RFD archives I see these were quite expensive back in their day like 10x the $4 but also got mixed reviews. I think they should still be ok even though from 2012. One tip if you are changing for the first time is to think twice about throwing out your original OEM blades as I understand but I am not an expert by any means that the original OEM ones were designed to perfectly fit your windshield and the rubber or silicon strip can be replaced allbeit not for $4!
Depends on the OEM - very few have replaceable strips, others require you to replace the full wiper.
Apr 17, 2015
998 posts
866 upvotes
Toronto, ON
EYEAM2COOL4U wrote: Reading RFD archives I see these were quite expensive back in their day like 10x the $4 but also got mixed reviews. I think they should still be ok even though from 2012. One tip if you are changing for the first time is to think twice about throwing out your original OEM blades as I understand but I am not an expert by any means that the original OEM ones were designed to perfectly fit your windshield and the rubber or silicon strip can be replaced allbeit not for $4! All the others are compromises to fit general windshields. I read about this after I tossed my OEMs. Might be why some people don’t think new ones work as good as the originals. I see articles talking about using regular armor all to clean blades but others say rubbing alcohol is best.
Crappy tire does sell refills, but I think it's to match their own motomaster wiper blades.

If you need well priced wipers and can't find these $4 ones, Costco has Michelin ones for around $10 as a regular price.