Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

Bluetooth keyboard and case for 7/8" Tablets $4 Dollarama

Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
2609 posts
683 upvotes
Toronto, ON
sssscary2 wrote: Wednesday there were none in Brockville, but today there were about 20 available.
Hopefully they've restocked chain-wide.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29710 posts
29128 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
JoeStale wrote: It's silly because that French law raises prices for all Canadians because manufacturers have to create multiple product lines and those Chinese factories speak English, not French.
We're getting way off topic. Whether the law is silly or not is beside the point (which in part is why I haven't expressed an opinion on that.)

As for raising prices, it's sometimes hard to find merchandise in the US that isn't in English/Spanish despite the absence of any law that requires it. Yet there's little hue and cry stateside about how adding Spanish raises prices for everyone. And in the home of the French language, it's hard to find merchandise that isn't multilingual because that's what the EU marketplace demands.
veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2004
4311 posts
443 upvotes
Thornhill / North Yo…
Whenever the topic of bilingual packaging/signage comes up, I think of this scene in Canadian Bacon =)

Didn't find any Dollarama location in my area that carried the keyboard case unfortunately.
Deal Guru
Mar 4, 2004
10228 posts
3142 upvotes
Montreal
JoeStale wrote: It's silly because that French law raises prices for all Canadians because manufacturers have to create multiple product lines and those Chinese factories speak English, not French.
Except that Canada is officially a bi-lingual country, so the packaging should be in English and French. :) Ok, back on topic here...any other found in Montreal other than sold out LaSalle? :)
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2015
2423 posts
1889 upvotes
Cochrane, AB
yuprules wrote: Except that Canada is officially a bi-lingual country, so the packaging should be in English and French. :) Ok, back on topic here...any other found in Montreal other than sold out LaSalle? :)
If you want to debate why French and not Spanish or Chinese gets this special treatment in Canada, open a Off Topic thread and I'll join.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2015
2423 posts
1889 upvotes
Cochrane, AB
You are opening a whole can of worms here, buddy. Think about what the French and English did to the Natives and Chinese in Canada and why we don't recognize those other languages. This is why I suggest opening the Off Topic thread if you want to debate it.

And I've checked a deep North Calgary and a deep South Calgary Dollarama a few days ago, none in stock. I will try another one tonight.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
This reminds me of the Panasonic earbuds. After 6 months of reading about it on RFD I finally scored my first pair in our local Dollarama. I wonder if they only ship the good stuff out west when they have leftovers. :lol:
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2004
7220 posts
5990 upvotes
I sent Dollarama an email via their Customer Support contact link on their website as I am getting tired of visiting my local store(s) in Richmond Hill ON looking for a non-existent product.
Here's the "generic" response:

Good day

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

This product is available in our stores. Dollarama stores in your area should replenish their stock shortly.

Unfortunately, we do not track product per store when replenishing our stores because of our large variety of products.

Thank you for your patronage.

Louise Laporte
Equipe Service à la Clientèle/Customer service team
Dollarama L.P/S.E.C. 1-888-755-1006 ext; 1000
Sep 4, 2013
338 posts
424 upvotes
Edmonton
bonita! wrote: Why none in Toronto?
Now you know how the rest of us feel in the little area between Sudbury to the Pacific OceanWinking Face
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1418 posts
292 upvotes
EDM Area
althetrainer wrote: Checked two Calgary NW locations (Royal Oak & Beacon Hill) today and found absolutely nothing.
South Trail Crossing, Quarry Park and Okotoks didn't have anything when I checked today
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2009
3172 posts
2243 upvotes
Winnipeg
Hunhole wrote: If anyone finds any in Winnipeg please let me know where? I've tried so many locations none found. Thanks
Yeah I'm close to Southdale so if i score any there. I'll post.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1024 posts
1107 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Just bought 2 at Marion St location in Winnipeg by Safeway, about 8 left there.
Aug 6, 2014
75 posts
35 upvotes
Lower Sackville, NS
For the one or two others in Pictou NS that use this site, I just picked up two in New Glasgow. They had lots. what a great find for $4. Thanks OP.
Dec 5, 2010
124 posts
58 upvotes
Kitchener
djuroganovic wrote: There is at least 15 of them in Waterloo - University & Fischer-Hallman Dollarama
Grabbed 1, thanks. There were only 2 left as of a few minutes ago.
Jun 1, 2006
743 posts
49 upvotes
Got one from Stittsville Main Street location. Lots of stock. Works perfectly with my LG G pad.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3945 posts
1376 upvotes
Vancouver
For anyone in the Calgary area - saw a bunch of these (around 8) at the Dollarama off 32 Ave NE / 36 St NE location. The one with the Safeway in the plaza. (What's this area called btw? Visiting Calgary for work and decided to take a drive to see if I could find one.)