Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

Darta Universal Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard - $4

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2020 9:56 pm
Oct 16, 2017
16 posts
62 upvotes

[Dollarama] Darta Universal Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard - $4

Hi everyone, this is my first post so please be gentle but I found these at the Dollarama in Heartland (next to Wal-Mart on Plymouth Drive). They didn't have a lot though.. Haven't tried it yet but for $4 it seems decent.

States that it works with both Android, iOS, and even Windows and it's splashproof as well. Worth a try IMO!
Images
  • IMG_20190211_104104.jpg
  • IMG_20190211_104111.jpg
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 11th, 2019 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fixing retailer link
82 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2012
1038 posts
1007 upvotes
London, ON
seems like a great deal! thanks OP, hope my local DR has them
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18226 posts
36613 upvotes
Scarborough
hamburgerd2 wrote: Hi everyone, this is my first post so please be gentle but I found these at the Dollarama in Heartland (next to Wal-Mart on Plymouth Drive). They didn't have a lot though... Haven't tried it yet but for $4 it seems decent.

States that it works with both Android, iOS, and even Windows and it's splashproof as well. Worth a try IMO!
Thanks for sharing. Let us know what you think of it when you get around to trying it out.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Jul 29, 2006
845 posts
1250 upvotes
Ottawa
Nice that it's Bluetooth too.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2005
2751 posts
2992 upvotes
Thanks OP. Put "bluetooth" in the title, you will get more visitors to this thread.
Dec 15, 2017
5 posts
Great find. Anyone know if a Bluetooth mouse compatible with ipad pro?
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
1650 posts
578 upvotes
Toronto
I saw this too but didn't buy it cause it is too small.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4251 posts
2615 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Thanks OP! Nice first post! Thumbs Up Sign
Will see if any shows up locally. Price seems decent, let us know how it works out!
I can't afford to save that much!
Apr 5, 2018
475 posts
473 upvotes
Wow, amazing that they can make a profit selling a Bluetooth keyboard for $4. Will stop by and check, thanks.
Oct 20, 2016
217 posts
418 upvotes
gyong3 wrote: I saw this too but didn't buy it cause it is too small.
Does anyone know what the dimensions are? Thanks :)
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2009
2211 posts
1356 upvotes
Wasn't this posted in the past? (could be a different product)
Better check if the keypad works, some user weren't lucky to get an exchange from Dollarama.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
gyong3 wrote: I saw this too but didn't buy it cause it is too small.
should be good for something like an Android TV box though where you don't really do a lot of typing (easier than an air mouse). Thanks OP.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 16, 2009
7363 posts
8579 upvotes
GTA
jay-em wrote: Wasn't this posted in the past? (could be a different product)
Better check if the keypad works, some user weren't lucky to get an exchange from Dollarama.
Yeah this has been posted at least once before. I bought it last time and although finicky, it eventually synced up with my Nvidia Shield and works fine.
c'mon get happy!
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
4150 posts
3251 upvotes
Toronto
None yet at Dufferin Mall or Junction stores in TO. Keeping my eye out...for $4 I'd give it a shot to play around with.
Mar 26, 2008
563 posts
282 upvotes
posted before. was a pain to get the thing paired up with my devices but it eventually worked.
Jul 4, 2008
28 posts
18 upvotes
Brantford
There was a thread for this (or something very similar) a few weeks ago.

I checked out a few local Dollaramas to no avail...

I actually asked if they're were any@the Dollarama @Dufferin/Steeles last week. They had no clue, and I couldn't find anything like it on the shelf.

This could be a new batch or something, or the OP store happened to still have remaining stock... Or different brand? I dunno, but if this is what impulse buy widgets look like now, this could be a look@things to come!

-Roldy
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2005
2751 posts
2992 upvotes
There was an RFD thread in the past about a similar bluetooth keyboard at Dollarama, but that was a different brand, using AAA batteries (this one has rechargeable lithium battery), a bit thinner, wider, and with a groove that could hold a tablet in upright landscape orientation. I know because I bought that one four months ago from dollarama.
Jan 23, 2015
150 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ahoroba wrote: There was an RFD thread in the past about a similar bluetooth keyboard at Dollarama, but that was a different brand, using AAA batteries (this one has rechargeable lithium battery), a bit thinner, wider, and with a groove that could hold a tablet in upright landscape orientation. I know because I bought that one four months ago from dollarama.
Actually there was a BT keyboard with rechargeable battery and 8" tablet mount included. Worked beautifully with Fire hd 8, and I use it with my pc sometimes.
Also - that time they were selling out like hot cakes

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)