Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2008
6858 posts
220 upvotes
Ontario

Dollarama - do they take coupons?

I happened to see a $1 off any Extra multipack gum in the Shop&Save coupons = 13c (only pay tax).
Just wondering... and if they do, feel free to post it yourself in Hot Deals, lol.
4 replies
Aug 5, 2007
656 posts
133 upvotes
are you sure dollarama sells the multipacks? i've never seen them there.
they usually go for $2.50+ at walmart and zellers etc. for the multipacks (4 in a pack i believe?)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
9473 posts
2650 upvotes
I doubt the dollar store is an authorized seller of anything in Canada. Most of the products are likely grey market so no coupons are accepted.
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2006
1731 posts
105 upvotes
The odds are really low. Good luck getting the clerk to understand what you want them to do.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2704 posts
1593 upvotes
Toronto
drunag wrote: are you sure dollarama sells the multipacks? i've never seen them there.
they usually go for $2.50+ at walmart and zellers etc. for the multipacks (4 in a pack i believe?)
+1. As a store, they receive them as a pack and just open them up to put in the display. But they don't sell them as a back. Either way, gum is $0.65/pack, so $2.60 for a pack, so better off saving it for when Wal-mart or Zellers clears out their inventory....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)