Expired Hot Deals

[Dollarama] Dollarama. $4 Scosche micro USB /USB A cable w/lifetime warranty & reversible tip

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2020 5:34 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20113 posts
20878 upvotes
Toronto

[Dollarama] Dollarama. $4 Scosche micro USB /USB A cable w/lifetime warranty & reversible tip

Deal Link:
Price:
$4
Retailer:
Dollarama
More offers from Dollarama
Spotted at WaterPark Place location today

https://www.scosche.com/hdez10

Reversible Micro Connector
This reversible micro-USB car charger allows users to conveniently and easily charge & sync all standard micro-USB devices such as smartphones earbuds/headphones portable speakers portable backup batteries tablets digital cameras and more by inserting the connector either side up. The new symmetrical connector will eliminate the hassle of worrying about finding the correct side of the micro-USB connector. Say goodbye to damaged cables.
Images
  • 20200106_121012.jpg
  • 20200106_121018.jpg
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2490 posts
426 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
Nice find OP, will look for it next time I'm at a dollarama.
Jan 24, 2011
37 posts
24 upvotes
be careful, these type of adaptors tend to bend your charge port in your phone causing other adaptors to not work with them anymore.
"So thats basically the same concept as the monkeys and the typewriters?"
"...except CRAZIER"
Jun 6, 2017
20 posts
12 upvotes
Copied from their website.

"Note that it is the purchaser's responsibility to return the defective product to Scosche at their expense.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, improper use, negligence, or excessive wear and tear. "
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
2756 posts
698 upvotes
Ottawa
kodalidatta wrote: Copied from their website.

"Note that it is the purchaser's responsibility to return the defective product to Scosche at their expense.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, improper use, negligence, or excessive wear and tear. "

Doesn't matter, since the warranty is conditional on you buying it from an authorized reseller
Feb 29, 2016
311 posts
136 upvotes
Ottawa
None in Barrhaven, but they did have a Scosche audio cable for $4
Feb 10, 2006
167 posts
72 upvotes
$4, lifetime warranty, nice
where can we find them 20 years later?