Expired Hot Deals

[Dollarama] Drain buster

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2019 8:05 pm
Dec 3, 2010
528 posts
405 upvotes
Toronto
Seems like it's actually sucking all the crap in the tube? So pretty much single use?
Deal Guru
Feb 23, 2008
11564 posts
1056 upvotes
Brampton
Looks good for handicapped peeps that can't use a regular plunger. Do you have to pump it up manually to build up the air pressure?
Lets Go Blue Jays!!!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2004
1865 posts
513 upvotes
gta
cheapmeister wrote: Looks good for handicapped peeps that can't use a regular plunger. Do you have to pump it up manually to build up the air pressure?
Yes just pull and push
Feb 17, 2009
301 posts
274 upvotes
benji82 wrote: gonna try this out if it's at my local dollarama. slow draining drains are a huge pet peeve lol

u just take a wet cloth and plug the overflow before you start plunging.
I found that the drain weasel is a really good solution for slow draining sinks. The drain weasel can also be found at Dollaramas for $4.

Jan 1, 2018
439 posts
554 upvotes
DealDemon wrote: Best tool to clear any toiler or sink.
Bought one few yrs ago at xs cargo for my store for $10. Works really well. However it broke after 3 yrs. I am sure it will last much longer for residential use
$4 at dollarama
Damn OP how much plunging are you doing Face With Tears Of Joy
Ahh the feeling I get when I've saved some money...more money for the more important things!
Dec 7, 2009
282 posts
141 upvotes
Ajax
Wow. Thanks OP.
Picked up at the local store in Ajax (a few left).
One drain completely plugged, 2 slow draining. Completely cleared in the first pump, did a few extra to really clean up the side and it did!

-the adapter fits the sink drain perfectly
-to avoid sucking in dirty water, run the water first, plug the drain with your hand then suck in the clean water.
-plug the overflow hole with a wet paper towel.

Amazing!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2004
1865 posts
513 upvotes
gta
fathom wrote: Wow. Thanks OP.
Picked up at the local store in Ajax (a few left).
One drain completely plugged, 2 slow draining. Completely cleared in the first pump, did a few extra to really clean up the side and it did!

-the adapter fits the sink drain perfectly
-to avoid sucking in dirty water, run the water first, plug the drain with your hand then suck in the clean water.

glad it worked out for you. is an amazing little gadget
-plug the overflow hole with a wet paper towel.

Amazing!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2004
1865 posts
513 upvotes
gta
chardo wrote: Damn OP how much plunging are you doing Face With Tears Of Joy
i have a store that do bubble teas, smoothies, yogurt . so lots of things clogged up the sinks
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
12536 posts
2602 upvotes
bought one and thx OP
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Aug 8, 2007
314 posts
169 upvotes
Can this or something else be used on clogged pipes of one inch or less in diameter? The drain from my furnace a/c and humidifier got plugged and was overflowing as condensate backed up into the humidifier reservoir and overflowed as they shared the same drain tube. Lowe’s had a bladder attachment to a hose to blast the clog but only for bigger pipes. Handyman suggested running a new line or digging up the basement floor to put a new pipe into the floor but this was drastic so I used the “harsh” chemicals referred to in the ad instead to clear it successfully but was wondering if there was a mini plunger for very small pipes?
Penalty Box
Apr 26, 2019
272 posts
300 upvotes
Nunavut
Wait, you guys are fixing slow draining toilets with this? So this is better than regular plungers?
Oct 6, 2006
348 posts
161 upvotes
Just watch out if your plumbing is old / weak... This can cause a burst in the piping as the pressure is fairly high.
:twisted: May your wallet R.I.P :twisted:
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1300 posts
770 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I thought this said brain duster
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
19733 posts
19991 upvotes
Toronto
Poor man's Fleshlight Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.