Hot Deals

[Dollarama] Ghostbusters Classic Action Figures (Build-a-ghost)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2017 10:01 pm
Tags:
None
May 8, 2012
6 posts
Ottawa
In Ottawa.
South of 417 checked yesterday and today.
Peter and Ray figures:plenty. Egon and Winston sold out
Tried calling the four stores and they said they had no stock and then when in person they had some. Best in person if you want either Peter or Ray figures.
Did not see echo cars, but may have to go back to a few stores and see if I see any, will post if I do
[OP]
May 23, 2009
18 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
Melkor wrote:
Aug 4th, 2017 6:38 pm
Alright, here's my last update. I finally found Winston and Egon. It took lots of stores.

Here's my Hamilton recap for any who are in the area:

Gage/Barton: Peter and Ray
Centre Mall: None
Westcliffe Mall: 1 each left of Peter and Ray
Mountain Plaza Mall: Peter and Ray
Rymal and Upper James: None
Main and Ferguson: Peter and Ray
Jackson Square: None
Eastgate Square: None
Queenston and Nash: ALL 4 but....the figures weren't on the shelf. I checked and was on my way out of the store when I noticed a stock cart. I saw boxes that said Ghostbusters figures. I quickly opened a box and found Winston and Egon.
As of now there's 3-4 unopened cases that may or may not have more. If you're interested I'd recommend heading down soon.

Hope I've helped. Good luck all! Thanks again OP for making me drive around the entire city last night and today!
lol. Np. Nice stock summary.
Oct 26, 2008
15 posts
Found all 4 figures at Dollarama Station Square Metrotown in Burnaby BC
They had quite a few sets left and I saw a stock box up top with more

No Hot Wheels Ghostbuster cars
Jan 17, 2017
345 posts
108 upvotes
I never notice they have toys at DR I'll look for them next time I'm in
Which isle are they usually in where is the toy section? lol :)
Jan 30, 2016
48 posts
19 upvotes
Lgilly wrote:
Aug 4th, 2017 8:10 pm
In Ottawa.
Tried calling the four stores and they said they had no stock and then when in person they had some. Best in person if you want either Peter or Ray figures.
Did not see echo cars, but may have to go back to a few stores and see if I see any, will post if I do
Barrhaven Dollarama has six cases of the figures. An Asian chick is going through them all now. LOL.
Jan 30, 2016
48 posts
19 upvotes
Lgilly wrote:
Aug 4th, 2017 8:10 pm
In Ottawa.
The hot wheels are at Stittsvike as of yesterday.
Images
  • IMG_20170804_131722.jpg
Nov 11, 2015
184 posts
84 upvotes
Does anyone think these will be worth anything in the future, so if it's worth buying a set to keep bnib
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
13198 posts
963 upvotes
Toronto
dealswithit wrote:
Aug 5th, 2017 1:35 pm
Does anyone think these will be worth anything in the future, so if it's worth buying a set to keep bnib
Seeing that they have been re-sold to Dollerama and now every store has them, I'm gonna say no.
Not to mention, toys are usually valuable when everyone played with theirs and you kept yours mint. No one is playing with these lmao

Save your $16 or open them and enjoy!
(Personally I skipped these but bought the Hot Wheels because I think those are cool :D)
"Deal of the Day" addict
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4281 posts
162 upvotes
finally tracked down a whole set after going to 3 stores.. got the last ones of Egon and Winston.. quite a few of Peter and Ray left
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3047 posts
310 upvotes
dealswithit wrote:
The days of toys gaining value are long gone as so many people now keep sets bnib so the market will always be flooded with stock.
Jan 30, 2016
48 posts
19 upvotes
I spotted about 10 more sets of the Hot Wheels at the Wellington location (Ottawa)
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
6457 posts
877 upvotes
Even the original set from the first movie / animation, aren't worth much so highly doubt it.

https://moviepilot.com/posts/3996442
dealswithit wrote:
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
Feb 8, 2017
14 posts
26 upvotes
Montreal
Maculosa wrote:
Aug 4th, 2017 7:35 pm
Any of those toys spotted in Quebec?
I didn't find anything, not even a trace at st.lambert, greenfield park, brossard.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

sharkymarky