Expired Hot Deals

[Dollarama] Ghostbusters Classic Action Figures (Build-a-ghost)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2017 4:38 pm
Tags:
None
May 31, 2016
352 posts
336 upvotes
Cornwall has all four PLUS the hotwheels ecto 1 and 1A. Got two complete sets - one for myself, one for kids so mine don't get wrecked:)

Wasn't able to find the firefly, star trek, or Kubos though. Been to four different Dollarama's with no luck. Did pick up Dodgeball (the movie) vynl figures for my wife since she loves the movie (we even went to fanexpo dressed in average Joe shirts for a photo with Alan Tudyk).
Mar 8, 2007
329 posts
461 upvotes
yorkgate mall at jane and finch had unopened boxes sitting in the aisle. looks like they didn't have enough space to put them out so they are sitting there til they figure it out. I'm sure there would be a complete set in at least one of the boxes :)
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1132 posts
337 upvotes
London
Someone cleaned out the Wellington South Dollarama in London lol they were all Peters and Rays. Smirking Face
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3335 posts
422 upvotes
Still can't find Egon as the hoarders took them all and of course it's my daughter's favorite character.
Aug 2, 2017
52 posts
26 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Still haven't found the Hotwheels in Calgary... Anyone with any luck?
Sep 7, 2007
278 posts
15 upvotes
Bowmanville
silenthunder wrote:
Aug 8th, 2017 7:04 pm
yorkgate mall at jane and finch had unopened boxes sitting in the aisle. looks like they didn't have enough space to put them out so they are sitting there til they figure it out. I'm sure there would be a complete set in at least one of the boxes :)
Thanks so much for the tip. I managed to pick up a set for myself and my buddy. There were at least 2 more sets available (still in the boxes in the isle). Egon and Winston are short packed in the box of six. 1x Egon, 1x Winston, 2x Ray and 2x Peter per box.
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
13708 posts
1230 upvotes
Toronto
Hard to finds no longer at Markham & Sheppard and Peanut Plaza, however lots of Hot Wheels at Peanut Plaza (Don Mills Rd)

Star Trek and these guys at Peanut!
Samster wrote:
Aug 9th, 2017 9:44 pm
Egon and Winston are short packed in the box of six. 1x Egon, 1x Winston, 2x Ray and 2x Peter per box.
Based on what I see left, this sounds about right.
Images
  • IMG_20170809_182103.jpg
"Deal of the Day" addict
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
3364 posts
169 upvotes
These are finally showing up in Winnipeg. I found Ray, Egon and Peter at the Dollarama on Portage Ave (next to MEC). Still looking for Winston.
Feb 8, 2012
88 posts
31 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
They showed up in saskatoon as well. Managed to get all 4 @ stonebridge location.
Jun 19, 2006
84 posts
10 upvotes
saw the figures (not sure which ones they have) and hot wheels at woodbine/danforth and bloor/yonge (hudson bay center) on tuesday
Jan 26, 2009
8 posts
5 upvotes
Markham
People who live in Markham and Scarborough of Toronto I got some updates so you don't go in for nothing. So I've been to too many locations today since I have a day off. I've been to major Mackenzie and Markham. Peter and Ray
Markham and 16th Peter and Ray
Markham and highway 7. Peter and Ray
Highway 7 and Kennedy. none
Mccowan and Alton towers. Peter and Ray
Mccowan and Finch. Peter and Ray
Warden and Finch. Peter and Ray.

I went to all this stores and all seems to have about 2-4 left of the action figures. I didn't see any of Egon or Winston which I'm dying for. I spent half my day just for this and I just want o give everyone an update of each location I've been too. But if anything here is in the area of Markville and seen them please give a heads up because I will go out and get them. Im just short two characters!!!!

Good luck on the hunting!!!
Images
  • P_20170810_115804_vHDR_On.jpg
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2006
2628 posts
72 upvotes
Thanks op picked up the 2 common ones and a white Goodman from dodgeball figure :)
"Truth is High, Higher Still is Truthful Living" Guru Nanak
Aug 31, 2008
523 posts
168 upvotes
cysmy wrote:
Aug 10th, 2017 4:28 pm
saw the figures (not sure which ones they have) and hot wheels at woodbine/danforth and bloor/yonge (hudson bay center) on tuesday
Stopped by the Bloor Yonge location and didn't find any.
May 31, 2016
352 posts
336 upvotes
ashs wrote:
Aug 10th, 2017 7:54 pm
Thanks op picked up the 2 common ones and a white Goodman from dodgeball figure :)
They also have Lafleur in some locations.