Expired Hot Deals

[Dollarama] Ghostbusters Classic Action Figures (Build-a-ghost)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2017 4:38 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 20, 2013
340 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto
specoy wrote:
Aug 10th, 2017 7:05 pm
People who live in Markham and Scarborough of Toronto I got some updates so you don't go in for nothing. So I've been to too many locations today since I have a day off. I've been to major Mackenzie and Markham. Peter and Ray
Markham and 16th Peter and Ray
Markham and highway 7. Peter and Ray
Highway 7 and Kennedy. none
Mccowan and Alton towers. Peter and Ray
Mccowan and Finch. Peter and Ray
Warden and Finch. Peter and Ray.

I went to all this stores and all seems to have about 2-4 left of the action figures. I didn't see any of Egon or Winston which I'm dying for. I spent half my day just for this and I just want o give everyone an update of each location I've been too. But if anything here is in the area of Markville and seen them please give a heads up because I will go out and get them. Im just short two characters!!!!

Good luck on the hunting!!!
I also biked the West Scarborough today starting from Eglinton and Victoria Park until north of 401 no luck on Egon and Winston. I would love to have them. Maybe other RFDer could help us.
Jan 26, 2009
7 posts
5 upvotes
Markham
I hope so too. I really would like to add the other two to my collection. Anybody else in the Scarborough and Markham area that has any luck. I'm going to go tomorrow morning to check out the Markham locations.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
1042 posts
663 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I wonder if the listing price at Amazon is real, $116 for 4 figures? Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2006
2619 posts
69 upvotes
Evendesiredusernameistaken wrote:
Aug 10th, 2017 8:38 pm
They also have Lafleur in some locations.
Hopefully I can get him Also
"Truth is High, Higher Still is Truthful Living" Guru Nanak
Jan 30, 2014
84 posts
23 upvotes
Montreal
Alekxqin wrote:
Aug 10th, 2017 11:49 pm
I wonder if the listing price at Amazon is real, $116 for 4 figures? Face With Tears Of Joy
If you want to have a good laugh you should go look up kijiji and see all the newly posted ads selling a complete set of 4 and the asking price.
Sep 13, 2003
465 posts
19 upvotes
for anyone still looking I saw Winston and Egon at the coxwell/Gerrard location a couple days ago. Didn't realize they were in demand would have updated earlier. There were quite a few but not sure of current stock.
Saga Boy - D Star Boy Crew
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3154 posts
363 upvotes
Cataradi wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 7:49 am
If you want to have a good laugh you should go look up kijiji and see all the newly posted ads selling a complete set of 4 and the asking price.
The good thing is they'll be stuck with them as no returns at Dollarama
Nov 18, 2014
30 posts
13 upvotes
Victoria, BC
We have them in Victoria BC, was able to pick up 3/4 and a buddy picked up Egon for me out in Edmonton. No Ectos here yet though.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2006
2619 posts
69 upvotes
would anyone buy the female ghost busters? or is this appeal just for the original.
"Truth is High, Higher Still is Truthful Living" Guru Nanak
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
3154 posts
363 upvotes
ashs wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 2:32 pm
would anyone buy the female ghost busters? or is this appeal just for the original.
Originals have more appeal but I bought the girl ones for my kids when Wal-Mart was clearing them out for $2.
Nov 11, 2015
196 posts
145 upvotes
Got the ectos in Calgary. So they have made it out west now.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
6639 posts
927 upvotes
Where, if I could ask and did you see the batmobiles from the other post by chance ?
dealswithit wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 9:04 pm
Got the ectos in Calgary. So they have made it out west now.
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted:
Dec 26, 2003
768 posts
279 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Got the last Egon at Cederbrae Mall in Scarborough. Didn't think I would complete the collection,
Fido
Koodo
Aug 2, 2017
51 posts
25 upvotes
Calgary, AB
hdom wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 9:16 pm
Where, if I could ask and did you see the batmobiles from the other post by chance ?
Which Batmobiles are those? Didn't see another post with that.

I'm in the Deep South and didn't find any yet.
May 31, 2016
331 posts
289 upvotes
azndealfinder wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 9:47 pm
Which Batmobiles are those? Didn't see another post with that.

I'm in the Deep South and didn't find any yet.
There's another thread saying there are a half dozen or so different hot wheels batmobiles in Dollarama's now. I've only seen the BvS one.