Expired Hot Deals

[Dollarama] Ghostbusters Classic Action Figures (Build-a-ghost)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 4th, 2017 4:38 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 2, 2017
52 posts
26 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Evendesiredusernameistaken wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 10:21 pm
There's another thread saying there are a half dozen or so different hot wheels batmobiles in Dollarama's now. I've only seen the BvS one.
I'll have to dig up that thread then... I've only seen the BvS ones as well...
Nov 11, 2015
208 posts
153 upvotes
hdom wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 9:16 pm
Where, if I could ask and did you see the batmobiles from the other post by chance ?
Marlborough. None of those batmobiles.
Aug 11, 2017
3 posts
2 upvotes
Found the hot wheels in calgary 180 94 Ave SE Macleod Plaza. There was about 10+ left
Jan 30, 2014
84 posts
23 upvotes
Montreal
Chartwell dollarama at Brimley and huntingwood only has 3 ray figures left.

They have lots of the hot wheels ectos.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
1097 posts
711 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Cataradi wrote:
Aug 11th, 2017 7:49 am
If you want to have a good laugh you should go look up kijiji and see all the newly posted ads selling a complete set of 4 and the asking price.
I wonder how many people would pay for that price Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
1078 posts
687 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I think that would be a great gift if you can find all 4 figures, only saw 2 in my local Dollarama
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
1078 posts
687 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Alekxqin wrote:
Aug 10th, 2017 11:49 pm
I wonder if the listing price at Amazon is real, $116 for 4 figures? Face With Tears Of Joy
I probably can find all 4 figures and resell them at Amazon, asking for only $60 as 50% off of regular price Face Screaming In Fear
Aug 2, 2017
52 posts
26 upvotes
Calgary, AB
symsy888 wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 12:27 am
Found the hot wheels in calgary 180 94 Ave SE Macleod Plaza. There was about 10+ left
Thanks for the info! I picked up a few and there's still 3 packs left on the pegs!
Jan 30, 2014
84 posts
23 upvotes
Montreal
No more Ghostbusters figures at Alton towers at McCowan and Steeles
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
13718 posts
1240 upvotes
Toronto
Visited a few stores today and I have to say, there was next to nothing for Ghostbusters figurines.
If you are starting to look now, you might be out of luck! Still some Hot Wheels here and there.

Noticed these guys though, $4 Star Wars with multiple pieces ... Wow.
IMG_20170812_180129.jpg
"Deal of the Day" addict
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
13718 posts
1240 upvotes
Toronto
specoy wrote:
Aug 10th, 2017 7:05 pm
People who live in Markham and Scarborough of Toronto I got some updates so you don't go in for nothing. So I've been to too many locations today since I have a day off. I've been to major Mackenzie and Markham. Peter and Ray
Markham and 16th Peter and Ray
Markham and highway 7. Peter and Ray
Highway 7 and Kennedy. none
Mccowan and Alton towers. Peter and Ray
Mccowan and Finch. Peter and Ray
Warden and Finch. Peter and Ray.

I went to all this stores and all seems to have about 2-4 left of the action figures. I didn't see any of Egon or Winston which I'm dying for. I spent half my day just for this and I just want o give everyone an update of each location I've been too. But if anything here is in the area of Markville and seen them please give a heads up because I will go out and get them. Im just short two characters!!!!

Good luck on the hunting!!!
I never thought it would have the following it did. Looking back, I could have easily hoarded but instead I tipped RFDers instead. It pains me to read what you wrote.

Let us know if you luck out. If I see the rare guys, I'm just going to buy them and PM you or post it in this thread. I didn't today but, who knows.
That's frustrating. Leave the GTA a bit if you can, I'm sure you will have some more luck.
"Deal of the Day" addict
Mar 20, 2013
356 posts
69 upvotes
Toronto
DaVibe wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 7:27 pm
I never thought it would have the following it did. Looking back, I could have easily hoarded but instead I tipped RFDers instead. It pains me to read what you wrote.

Let us know if you luck out. If I see the rare guys, I'm just going to buy them and PM you or post it in this thread. I didn't today but, who knows.
That's frustrating. Leave the GTA a bit if you can, I'm sure you will have some more luck.
I am also in the boat of searching. I intend to go to some small cities nearby to see if I am luck in there. The week-end is kind o busy for me. If you will find Egon and Wilson please tell me. I ended to negotiate with someone on kijiii. 20 dollars for 2.

Off topic: I still think redflagdeals should be visible only for members.
Deal Guru
Nov 16, 2004
13718 posts
1240 upvotes
Toronto
Wow that's scary money, considering where they were purchased. Damn.

Well, I will keep my eyes open.
"Deal of the Day" addict
Jan 26, 2009
8 posts
5 upvotes
Markham
Davibe, you got no idea what I've been through. I have gone to those locations again and same thing as I posted. So I still have no luck. But if you do find them it would be greatly appreciated if you could pm me or even pick them up for me. I would greatly appreciate it! I'm shocked how the forum is still going on and people are still on the hunt! I will continue to keep posting up here on updates. I might even grab extras for people here on this forum, that is if I find them!
Mar 20, 2013
356 posts
69 upvotes
Toronto
specoy wrote:
Aug 12th, 2017 10:12 pm
Davibe, you got no idea what I've been through. I have gone to those locations again and same thing as I posted. So I still have no luck. But if you do find them it would be greatly appreciated if you could pm me or even pick them up for me. I would greatly appreciate it! I'm shocked how the forum is still going on and people are still on the hunt! I will continue to keep posting up here on updates. I might even grab extras for people here on this forum, that is if I find them!
As I said, I am looking for WInston and Egon, if anybody finds them :D.