• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2017 5:45 am
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2013
1343 posts
423 upvotes
rabbit wrote:
Dec 26th, 2016 8:49 pm
Thanks, but not necessary. I would like to have them, but not to the point that I'm willing to pay $$$ shipping. I actually only intended to buy one pack, just for kicks, and now ended up with three of them :D . If I wasn't already loaded with boxes of Toffifee, I probably would have picked up another pack today :D .

I wish the single ships were $2. There's some pretty cool ones. Mind you, I'm probably better off with them being $4 ;) .
When I was in the Dollarama on Christmas Eve, they were sold out of Toffifee... I must have heard them say it to 3-4 customers at least... :)
"I've saved so much money, I have practically MADE money!" :)
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
10129 posts
591 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Heh heh, no I got the Toffifee at London Drugs. $3.99 for a 400g box. I only buy them on Boxing Day (for some unknown reason). :)
Sep 10, 2016
11 posts
14 upvotes
Bought 2 ship pack $4, saw it for around $10 at Canadian Tire
(Burnaby)
Images
  • IMG_3796.JPG
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
3303 posts
285 upvotes
Vancouver
Achaiah wrote:
Jan 12th, 2017 11:18 pm
Bought 2 ship pack $4, saw it for around $10 at Canadian Tire
(Burnaby)
So you bought this from dollarama? Branch?
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2004
2909 posts
379 upvotes
Superstores all over Calgary have had these SW ships on sale for $5, regular $7, since before Xmas...still $5 when I was in on Sunday.
LEGO BUY SELL TRADE HERE

HOCKEY IS one of Canada's National Sports, Since 1994!!!! MORE INFO IN THIS THREAD

SARCASM - Because arguing with stupid people isn't nearly as much fun!!!
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
3303 posts
285 upvotes
Vancouver
Richmond Lansdowne dollarama has at at/snow speeder, imperial cruise/mon calamari cruiser and x wing/troop cruiser
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
10129 posts
591 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Nuts, Lansdowne is too far for me to trek just for that AT AT / Snow Speeder. Sucker downtown stores that didn't get it Smiling Face With Horns
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8284 posts
1686 upvotes
Toronto
There are no more iconic/cool vehicle designs coming out of the this franchise IMO
TFA and R1 are entertaining enough IMO but the designs aren't nifty enough to make me want the toys
OTOH I'm not 12 anymore neither
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
10129 posts
591 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
jenviea wrote:
Jan 17th, 2017 6:09 am
OTOH I'm not 12 anymore neither
I think this is the key. If I saw a two-pack with Boba Fett's ship (and another original trilogy ship), I would probably buy it, but really, the design is not very good :D . Neither is the Falcon, for that matter.
Nov 25, 2004
183 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I bought a bunch of these at the dollarama at Yonge/sheppard, not for myself but they made a great loot bag present for my kids bday party and when the kids pulled it out when they where leaving, they where like "whoooooa! awesome!"

the details where surprisingly good for the price you are paying for. i would even use it for that xwing vs tie fight board game but the scale would be so off.

it's a great loot bag stuffer:
Mar 19, 2004
955 posts
42 upvotes
Ugh....I don't even want to talk about how much I spent on these, in Disneyworld last month. it was all my son wanted, bought 3 different sets. Great idea, picking them up for lot backs. He wants to have a start wars theme b-day party in June...will have to swing by and check for stock.
Nov 25, 2004
183 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto, ON
WiseOx wrote:
Jan 18th, 2017 10:57 am
Ugh....I don't even want to talk about how much I spent on these, in Disneyworld last month. it was all my son wanted, bought 3 different sets. Great idea, picking them up for lot backs. He wants to have a start wars theme b-day party in June...will have to swing by and check for stock.
since I works right downstairs from a dollarama and yonge/sheppard I took a break and walked over and yeah you'll be ok on stock:

NOTE: it goes all the way up to the top but my phone camera isn't wide angle enough!