Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

Hot Wheels Star Wars ships

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2017 12:35 pm
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15218 posts
4405 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Damn, Hot Wheels must have made TONNES of these if Dollarama ended up with so many.

Looking at Walmart's selection, this pack might be okay, although the photo doesn't match the page's description:
$6.97 for 3-pack
http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/star-wars-t ... 0194983310

or
(out of stock online)
http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/star-wars-a ... 0194983329

This is the one you want!
http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/star-wars-r ... 0195359671

Arggh, so tempting, even though I've already spent enough $$$ on stuff this month.
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17436 posts
12787 upvotes
Toronto
^^^^
The micro machines by Hasbro are smaller than the Hot Wheels ships by Mattel
I don't know if the HW have some metal in 'em but the MM definitely do not.
Nov 25, 2004
190 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The Hot Wheels ones are Half die cast half plastic and the details are pretty good on it for the price. And you are right the HW's one is much bigger than the MM's. And also the HW's come with a cool finger holder so you can go "pew pew" while flying around the room with it ;).
but overall they make some pretty nice clear stands which makes them look like flying, you don't get that with the MM's which is a big difference. I'm not collecting them but they where great to put one in each loot bag for a kids party and the dad's that saw them were geeking out too!
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2007
1208 posts
362 upvotes
Brampton
jenviea wrote: I don't know if the HW have some metal in 'em but the MM definitely do not.
Azreal911 wrote: The Hot Wheels ones are Half die cast half plastic and the details are pretty good on it for the price.
Like Azreal said, the HW ones are half die cast half plastic. They feel heavier and worth more than $2 each. I agree the detail on them is pretty good!
Found the X-Wing/Transporter combo and MilleniumFalcon/TieFighter combo at the CollegePark Dollarama (Toronto), there were at least 5 left of each one on the shelves.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1440 posts
816 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
kmchow wrote: Richmond Lansdowne dollarama has at at/snow speeder, imperial cruise/mon calamari cruiser and x wing/troop cruiser
Can confirm, after I saw this thread I swung by DR while at Lansdowne and I picked up the AT-AT pack a day before you posted this. They didn't have any od the Tie Fighter combos unfortunately. Wouls have grabbed the X-Wing but didn't care for the model it was paired with.
Beware the RFD Effect
Jul 19, 2008
167 posts
26 upvotes
Montreal
Has anyone seen the 2-packs in Montreal or the West Island?

I've only noticed plenty of the singles
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15218 posts
4405 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Woo hoo, I finally go it :D .

Vancouver, downtown Harbour Centre restocked, and they had about three or four of the AT-AT/Snow_Speeder left. The TIE-Fighter/X-Wing set I saw last week is gone. Still a few of the Star_Destroyer/fish-ship, TIE-Fighter/Ghost, troop/blue_X-Wing.
Seymour looked like they didn't restock their shelves yet (other shelves were empty).

Saved me an out-of-the-way trip to Denman Mall.
Aug 23, 2011
245 posts
73 upvotes
TORONTO
Has anyone seen red five x wing at any dollarama locations in GTA area?
Apr 24, 2014
70 posts
110 upvotes
Sydney
Yeah i've seen shelves and bins full of them for $2 at the Walmarts in my Area
Aug 23, 2011
245 posts
73 upvotes
TORONTO
smartKirkland wrote: Walmart at which intersection in your area?
I am looking for walmart stores which has hot wheels rednfive x wing in Toronto areanl.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2007
1208 posts
362 upvotes
Brampton
I noticed there are 2 slightly different packaging of the Hot Wheels Star Wars figures at my walmart.
- The Force Awakens (with the Flight Navigator stand)
- Starship (with a standard display stand)

The single packs of the Force Awakens figures are $2 each at my Walmart. The single packs of the Starships figures were $5.79.
Both types seem to be die cast, as the packaging indicates so.
Apr 14, 2007
17 posts
28 upvotes
For the sake of reference - Cloverdale mall in Toronto. It's stuffed, like there is a rebel base or something...
Images
  • IMG_2687.JPG
  • IMG_2695.JPG
  • IMG_2697.JPG
  • IMG_2699.JPG
  • IMG_2702.JPG
  • IMG_2703.JPG
  • IMG_2704.JPG
  • IMG_2705.JPG
  • IMG_2706.JPG
  • IMG_2707.JPG
Deal Fanatic
Jun 16, 2009
7363 posts
8663 upvotes
GTA
Reviving thread because I found some different models today. I picked up the Slave-1, Vader's Tie Advanced and Jabba's Barge. They also had Yoda's Starfighter and Republic Gunship. These were the single pack for $4, so not as good a price as the dual pack, but I haven't seen these ships before.
Images
  • IMG_20170219_164746.jpg
c'mon get happy!
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15218 posts
4405 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Damn, I want Darth's TIE fighter and Booby Fett's ship, but not for $4.
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1440 posts
816 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
St_Deviation wrote: For the sake of reference - Cloverdale mall in Toronto. It's stuffed, like there is a rebel base or something...
LOL. Cool, I haven't seen those individually packaged models with normal ships in them before.
Beware the RFD Effect