[Dollarama] Hot Wheels Star Wars ships

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2017 4:33 pm
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
10222 posts
616 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Damn, Hot Wheels must have made TONNES of these if Dollarama ended up with so many.

Looking at Walmart's selection, this pack might be okay, although the photo doesn't match the page's description:
$6.97 for 3-pack
http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/star-wars-t ... 0194983310

or
(out of stock online)
http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/star-wars-a ... 0194983329

This is the one you want!
http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/star-wars-r ... 0195359671

Arggh, so tempting, even though I've already spent enough $$$ on stuff this month.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8452 posts
1757 upvotes
Toronto
^^^^
The micro machines by Hasbro are smaller than the Hot Wheels ships by Mattel
I don't know if the HW have some metal in 'em but the MM definitely do not.
Nov 25, 2004
183 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The Hot Wheels ones are Half die cast half plastic and the details are pretty good on it for the price. And you are right the HW's one is much bigger than the MM's. And also the HW's come with a cool finger holder so you can go "pew pew" while flying around the room with it ;).
but overall they make some pretty nice clear stands which makes them look like flying, you don't get that with the MM's which is a big difference. I'm not collecting them but they where great to put one in each loot bag for a kids party and the dad's that saw them were geeking out too!
Jul 20, 2007
961 posts
136 upvotes
jenviea wrote:
Jan 19th, 2017 7:33 am
I don't know if the HW have some metal in 'em but the MM definitely do not.
Azreal911 wrote:
Jan 19th, 2017 10:21 am
The Hot Wheels ones are Half die cast half plastic and the details are pretty good on it for the price.
Like Azreal said, the HW ones are half die cast half plastic. They feel heavier and worth more than $2 each. I agree the detail on them is pretty good!
Found the X-Wing/Transporter combo and MilleniumFalcon/TieFighter combo at the CollegePark Dollarama (Toronto), there were at least 5 left of each one on the shelves.
Nov 13, 2006
409 posts
46 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
kmchow wrote:
Jan 16th, 2017 8:42 pm
Richmond Lansdowne dollarama has at at/snow speeder, imperial cruise/mon calamari cruiser and x wing/troop cruiser
Can confirm, after I saw this thread I swung by DR while at Lansdowne and I picked up the AT-AT pack a day before you posted this. They didn't have any od the Tie Fighter combos unfortunately. Wouls have grabbed the X-Wing but didn't care for the model it was paired with.
Beware the RFD Effect
Jul 19, 2008
130 posts
17 upvotes
Has anyone seen the 2-packs in Montreal or the West Island?

I've only noticed plenty of the singles
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
10222 posts
616 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Woo hoo, I finally go it :D .

Vancouver, downtown Harbour Centre restocked, and they had about three or four of the AT-AT/Snow_Speeder left. The TIE-Fighter/X-Wing set I saw last week is gone. Still a few of the Star_Destroyer/fish-ship, TIE-Fighter/Ghost, troop/blue_X-Wing.
Seymour looked like they didn't restock their shelves yet (other shelves were empty).

Saved me an out-of-the-way trip to Denman Mall.
Aug 23, 2011
123 posts
21 upvotes
TORONTO
Has anyone seen red five x wing at any dollarama locations in GTA area?
Apr 24, 2014
25 posts
10 upvotes
Sydney
Yeah i've seen shelves and bins full of them for $2 at the Walmarts in my Area
Aug 23, 2011
123 posts
21 upvotes
TORONTO
smartKirkland wrote:
Jan 29th, 2017 1:42 pm
Walmart at which intersection in your area?
I am looking for walmart stores which has hot wheels rednfive x wing in Toronto areanl.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)