Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

Lego dimensions fun pack NEW "LAVAL"

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2017 12:32 pm
Oct 20, 2016
74 posts
25 upvotes
Seeing these in Winnipeg now. Ness+StJames and Ellice+Empress. Homer, Emmet, and Unikitty. No Bart or Krusty's seen yet, someone please post if they do.
Sep 2, 2007
480 posts
181 upvotes
kmchow wrote: Has anyone found these in the lower mainland (Vancouver)? I've gone to even the large dollarama stores and have never seen these.
I saw a lot at the Dollarama near Surrey Central. it's huge and right next door to toys r us.

there was emmett and megablocks (minions and spongebob) too.
Images
  • foto.jpg
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
2351 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton
Saw some here in Edmonton (Meadowlark) - Simpsons level pack, Krusty, Unikitty and a whole lot of Emmetts.
Jul 5, 2006
412 posts
221 upvotes
Gta- Bayview south of 407. Tons of unikitty. 2 Emmett left
Images
  • upload.jpg
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1831 posts
1704 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I can't find any of these LEGO packs in my local store, but last week found some MEGA block bags for $2
Jun 3, 2007
358 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto
Finally found these at a dollarama in Toronto. Got Emmett and unikitty. They only had those two.
No signature
Jan 1, 2007
505 posts
57 upvotes
Dollarama in Burnaby (Kingsway and Imperial) has Emmett and Unkitty. Still lots left.
Dec 11, 2015
37 posts
12 upvotes
Prince george
Prince george pine centre mall location has. Simpsons level unikitty and emmet.
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2006
1838 posts
268 upvotes
Grimsby, ON
lorreilme wrote: I can't find any of these LEGO packs in my local store, but last week found some MEGA block bags for $2
It feels as though Mega Blocks are the Dollar Store version of LEGO. Seems like the perfect fit.
Jun 3, 2007
358 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto
Finally found one of each Simpsons (Homer, Bart, and Krusty) from a few Dollaramas midtown (around York Mills/Lawrence and Brimley/Warden). Still missing Doc Brown but not holding my breath since only found by one person. Only one I'm missing is the Bad Cop. Too bad I bought the LOTR ones way back at non-dollar store prices :(
No signature
Nov 20, 2016
312 posts
364 upvotes
Victoria BC
Finally found some in Victoria BC! I picked up the Homer level pack at the location across from Mayfair Mall.

They had tons of Emmett, around 5 Homer, and 2 Krusty left when I was there last night.
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
2448 posts
1073 upvotes
Toronto
found lots of Gimli, Gollum, and Lego Legolas at the Major Mac/Bayview location.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
There were about 20 Homer level packs at the Oakville Dorval Dollarama on Friday...
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
3909 posts
2338 upvotes
Ottawa
matt4670 wrote: found lots of Gimli, Gollum, and Lego Legolas at the Major Mac/Bayview location.
Ah cool! Looks like the LOTR dimensions sets are becoming available again. I hope that's the case anyways :)
Feb 10, 2017
17 posts
2 upvotes
In montréal, they just restocked. Two days ago I went to my dolorama on fleury street and the lady was unpacking boxes and she had received one box of each ( 6 units per box) of Gimli Legolas emmet Krusty Bart Homer and three boxes of unikitty.
Feb 10, 2017
17 posts
2 upvotes
Went there again a few minutes ago to get a few homer packs and there was a cragger fun pack that wasn't there yesterday so my guess is those will start to show up soon again
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2015
2346 posts
2920 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I picked up a Homer set a while ago. To be honest I just want the ones that have vehicles I like. Guess it'll be a long time before Goonies, Scooby Doo, A-Team and Knight Rider hit Dollarama, but at least now I know to check once in a while.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 16, 2009
7363 posts
8644 upvotes
GTA
The only set I've seen lately is Unikitty. Lots and lots of Unikitty...
c'mon get happy!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)