Hot Deals

[Dollarama] Lego dimensions fun pack NEW "LAVAL"

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2017 10:56 pm
Feb 10, 2017
13 posts
2 upvotes
In montréal, they just restocked. Two days ago I went to my dolorama on fleury street and the lady was unpacking boxes and she had received one box of each ( 6 units per box) of Gimli Legolas emmet Krusty Bart Homer and three boxes of unikitty.
Feb 10, 2017
13 posts
2 upvotes
Went there again a few minutes ago to get a few homer packs and there was a cragger fun pack that wasn't there yesterday so my guess is those will start to show up soon again
Jan 8, 2015
323 posts
112 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I picked up a Homer set a while ago. To be honest I just want the ones that have vehicles I like. Guess it'll be a long time before Goonies, Scooby Doo, A-Team and Knight Rider hit Dollarama, but at least now I know to check once in a while.
Jun 16, 2009
325 posts
302 upvotes
The only set I've seen lately is Unikitty. Lots and lots of Unikitty...
c'mon get happy! :cheesygri
Oct 27, 2009
291 posts
47 upvotes
lots of Unikitty and Homer sets in Ottawa on 10th line
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
2413 posts
419 upvotes
Ottawa
Ottawa St.Laurent got ~5 sets of Homer level pack.
Ottawa Gloucester has got 3 sets of Emmet (construction) and a HUGE amount of Unikitty, about 5 items over.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2008
3095 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto stockyards Dollarama has a couple Homer level packs and lots of Unikitty.
The Runnymede and Dundas West locations have lots of Unikitty.

Are they restocking these still? It seems like it's just left over Unikittys left.
[shortened links removed]
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2013
12448 posts
4032 upvotes
Oakville
5dark wrote:
May 18th, 2017 10:08 am
Toronto stockyards Dollarama has a couple Homer level packs and lots of Unikitty.
The Runnymede and Dundas West locations have lots of Unikitty.

Are they restocking these still? It seems like it's just left over Unikittys left.
I know that the Oakville Dorval Dollarama restocked the Homer level packs last week, so these definitely still do seem to be coming in.

Edit: just to be clear - that was last week. The Homer level packs are all gone again (there was about 20 of them, gone in less than a week) and it's back to just Unikitty. Poor lonely Unikitty.
Last edited by wearysky on May 18th, 2017 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Public Mobile
Jun 3, 2007
230 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
Most places in Toronto/Scarborough/Markham only have Unikitty left. Haven't seen too many other ones nowadays.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2005
1303 posts
78 upvotes
Whitby
Just found a restock of Bart, Krusty, Legolas, and Homer in Whitby.
Feb 10, 2017
13 posts
2 upvotes
Here in montreal still looooooooots of unikitty. Tons of them. This weekend, I was in the United States and I checked a few stores and at the five below store, they had the same as us but they also got cragger and Éris from chima and also wonder woman.hopefully these welcome to Dollarama soon. Last week I found a cragger here in Montreal
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1239 posts
706 upvotes
Laval, QC
Hoping my local Dollarama has these Lego fun packs restock, I am going there tomorrow
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2008
3095 posts
147 upvotes
Dundas West Dollarama location had a bunch of Gimli and Legolas packs over the weekend.
[shortened links removed]
Jan 28, 2010
707 posts
192 upvotes
Finally found Bart in Brampton, Dollarama at Avondale Rd. .............. Also had Unikitty and Homer Level Pack

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)