5967 posts
1684 upvotes
Canada
These arrived in BC stores a few weeks ago too
Aug 10, 2015
38 posts
4 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
I'm sorry to bring this old post up but I would like to know if anyone has seen any of these (Other than the unikitty) at any GTA Dollaramas ?
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2013
12447 posts
4032 upvotes
Oakville
RFDGiroro wrote:
Jul 6th, 2017 12:38 pm
I'm sorry to bring this old post up but I would like to know if anyone has seen any of these (Other than the unikitty) at any GTA Dollaramas ?
Last time I was at a Dollarama here in Oakville (a week or two ago), all that was left was Unikitty.
Public Mobile
Jul 19, 2017
6 posts
7 upvotes
Yes I have not seen anything other than Unikitty in the Falls for some time. We only seemed to get Emmett, and the Simpsons sets here.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
2331 posts
566 upvotes
Toronto
Spotted some of these restocked this week at dollarama in Toronto.
Picked up Eris and Gimli packs at Galleria mall.
Feb 10, 2017
13 posts
2 upvotes
I need some Eris and cragers hopefully, the stores around me will restock as well
Jul 26, 2015
389 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto
None at Yonge/Eglinton Dollarama if anyone's curious.
Dec 10, 2012
639 posts
289 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I saw the new Millennium Falcon set,

No not at the dollar store, $899. waste of money for a pieces so customized. Lego has just become plastic models not for kids. No more imagination involved to create something unique. Lego has lost its way and their sales are dropping because of it.
Feb 17, 2017
40 posts
15 upvotes
sirxterminator wrote:
Sep 16th, 2017 12:13 am

No not at the dollar store, $899. waste of money for a pieces so customized. Lego has just become plastic models not for kids. No more imagination involved to create something unique. Lego has lost its way and their sales are dropping because of it.
Not really sure how this is relevant to this thread...
Nov 10, 2004
699 posts
233 upvotes
Chatham
Saw a lego chima and lord of the rings lego dimensions in the promenade mall dollarama. This is in Thornill, Ontario.
Deal Guru
Nov 28, 2013
12447 posts
4032 upvotes
Oakville
sirxterminator wrote:
Off topic, but I have a feeling if they weren't making money hand over fist on these specialized model sets, they wouldn't be making them. I can say from personal anecdata that my son has been obsessed with Lego Star Wars sets since he was 5, and they've certainly made more money off us with those sets than they would have if they only sold regular block sets.
Public Mobile
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2698 posts
1474 upvotes
Markham
sirxterminator wrote:

Thank you for that in depth analysis on the reasons TLG's fall in revenue, namely that "they've lost their way", who really knew?

You could have saved the staff reporters over at The Economist and WSJ a lot of time and pages with that brilliant observation!
Sep 13, 2008
8 posts
6 upvotes
Purchased Lego dimensions Chima - Eris and Laval fun packs at dollarama at Empress Walk in North York. Also had Gimli as well. There were plenty of them all.
[OP]
Nov 19, 2010
597 posts
151 upvotes
burlington, on
sirxterminator wrote:

Lol waste money?
Check on ebay, only the VIP membership that comes with the lego set is going for 800 dollars!
The lego go for 2000 dollars now.
Collectors love this unique sets...
And I'm one of them

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)