Hot Deals

[Dollarama] Milwaukee 4PC SHOCKWAVE Hex Drill Bit Set $4

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2019 3:17 am
Sep 24, 2012
31 posts
10 upvotes
Alberta
You're not guaranteed to break bits with hex shank. Yes they are vulnerable at spliting where the bit joints with hex shank but it depends on the applicaton. If for example you're drilling on steel and you're hittin an edge on the other side which will cause the bit to get stuck, then yes it could break. making hex shank drill bits I think is a very good idea. Why? There's no drill that has more speed than light impact drivers. The impact is lightweight compared to drill, then you have more flexibility depending on application, let's say you only want to use the impact for drilling and fastening. BY THE WAY these Milwaukee bits are ONE PIECE (machined), meaning they will not split like other hex shank bits do.
If one knows how to drill, then these bits are as good as the classic ones.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
2825 posts
856 upvotes
sirxterminator wrote:
Jul 9th, 2019 6:56 am
Not Milwaukee but all made in China probably same manufacturer. So long as metallurgy is the same performance will not vary much.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/13x-HSS-Drill-M ... SwXMZc8J3b
LOL at comparing apples to oranges

In fact I buy those China bits too and there's nothing wrong with them, but are not up to same quality as Milwaukee. But hey, for drilling mainly soft wood, it doesn't need much. I mainly like the cheap ebay bits because I ALWAYS misplace and lose these little things.
Feb 2, 2015
281 posts
317 upvotes
Calgary, AB
How do you even RFD if you comment "hey this isn't a good price it's regular price at Dollarama"
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2008
2825 posts
856 upvotes
ajdeals wrote:
Jul 10th, 2019 10:29 am
How do you even RFD if you comment "hey this isn't a good price it's regular price at Dollarama"
Some people are just never satisfied...with everything in life
Jul 23, 2007
908 posts
432 upvotes
Vancouver
Trying this drills works great
Drill for 24 hours then
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2010
1034 posts
572 upvotes
Southern Ontario
5-6 earlier this afternoon Brampton Steele’s @ 410 (next to planet fitness)
Sep 26, 2013
31 posts
21 upvotes
Brossard
Comfirmed bought 2 at dollorama dix30 near Walmart in Brossard thanks op
Oct 16, 2005
739 posts
276 upvotes
A few left at the Mississauga Road and Williams parkway Dollarama.
Nov 22, 2007
14 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver
been looking for these around Surrey BC since this was posted but to no avail, finally found some today! picked up a few, thanks OP!