Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

Pick of the week - Adapt 4/5 - iPhone Cable

Mar 7, 2011
48 posts
31 upvotes

[Dollarama] Pick of the week - Adapt 4/5 - iPhone Cable

Flat Cable iPhone 4 Sync & Charge (offer in blue, red, green, black & white and white and black) 2,50$
Adapter iPhone 4 to iPhone 5 (30-Pins to Lightning) Sync and Charge enable ! 3,00$
Usb Hub : Usb Cable to Micro-Usb, 30-Pins and 2 Female Usb port. Sync and charge at the same time ! 3,00$
23 replies
Mar 8, 2004
879 posts
398 upvotes
Barrie
Does the 30 pin to lightening adapter work or does it give an error message?
Mar 7, 2011
48 posts
31 upvotes
No error message ! I try to charge my iPad and my iPhone 5 and it work perfectly (combination of these flat cable and iPhone 4/5 adapter )
Oct 10, 2012
392 posts
76 upvotes
London
This is the best way to go. I've gone through so many lightning cables because the bend right at the connector. With the adapters this can't happen so it's awesome.
Mar 7, 2011
48 posts
31 upvotes
Ligthning cable charging + syncing for 5,50$ (cable + adapter) Hot Deal
May 29, 2007
68 posts
2 upvotes
Richmond
Which Dollarama was this in? I was just in Richmond on Bridgeport and did not see these there.
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2004
15194 posts
4376 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
From Dollarama threads posted at RFD, I find it takes a while longer for inventory to trickle out West. I'm still waiting for those webcams to appear at the downtown Vancouver stores, which were posted months ago.
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2006
3481 posts
404 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Bought one a while back, and it didn't work at all.

Apple AC adapter + generic 30-pin cable + this = nothing. Not even an "unsupported" error!

Yes, I tried it both ways.
:cool:
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15197 posts
35239 upvotes
Nation's capital
these adapters have no audio support
Deal Addict
May 4, 2006
1270 posts
94 upvotes
TheDoctah wrote: Does the 30 pin to lightening adapter work or does it give an error message?
Worked for about a week, then error: unsupported :(
Mar 22, 2005
710 posts
946 upvotes
Québec,Qc
Bastich wrote: Bought one a while back, and it didn't work at all.

Apple AC adapter + generic 30-pin cable + this = nothing. Not even an "unsupported" error!

Yes, I tried it both ways.
:cool:
Did you remove your iPhone case before doing this? You need to go bareback on that one. Take it with your hand, remove the iPhone 5 case and slowly push the connector into your iPhone. That what I needed to do with this connector and my iPhone (Part of the joy to have an iPhone is to mention iPhone 6 times in the same reply)
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2006
3481 posts
404 upvotes
Downtown Canada
jonat wrote: Did you remove your iPhone case before doing this? You need to go bareback on that one. Take it with your hand, remove the iPhone 5 case and slowly push the connector into your iPhone. That what I needed to do with this connector and my iPhone (Part of the joy to have an iPhone is to mention iPhone 6 times in the same reply)
Yeah, no case and still no go.

Spotted today: Dollarama is also selling Tech1 brand docks for both iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 for $3.

Got the 5 dock, and it doesn't work whatsoever either.
:rolleyes:
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
1412 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto
rsarwar wrote: Worked for about a week, then error: unsupported :(
Same thing Happened to me too.

Why does the iPhone give the unsupported message after 1 week of use anyway?
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16698 posts
12474 upvotes
Markham
are they safe? especially those wall chargers
Jun 26, 2012
17 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
I would pass on these non MFI products. A coworker fried his iPhone 5S with one of those knock off cable.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2004
6433 posts
1239 upvotes
Canada
jonat wrote: Did you remove your iPhone case before doing this? You need to go bareback on that one. Take it with your hand, remove the iPhone 5 case and slowly push the connector into your iPhone. That what I needed to do with this connector and my iPhone (Part of the joy to have an iPhone is to mention iPhone 6 times in the same reply)
My iPhone 5 in the iPhone case on my iPhone dock in my car with the iPhone jack didn't work the iPhone cable from the dollarama that sold the iPhone cable that's supposed to work with my iPhone 4 or iPhone 5. I'm going to iPhone the iPhone cable to the iPhone iPhone.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2010
1148 posts
643 upvotes
Toronto
doumdoum20 wrote: Flat Cable iPhone 4 Sync & Charge (offer in blue, red, green, black & white and white and black) 2,50$
Adapter iPhone 4 to iPhone 5 (30-Pins to Lightning) Sync and Charge enable ! 3,00$
Usb Hub : Usb Cable to Micro-Usb, 30-Pins and 2 Female Usb port. Sync and charge at the same time ! 3,00$
This item seems to be trouble.

Who gave you authority to choose the "Dollarama - Pick of the week"?
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
4769 posts
1560 upvotes
bigben- wrote: This item seems to be trouble.

Who gave you authority to choose the "Dollarama - Pick of the week"?
Agree.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1743 posts
265 upvotes
Montreal
Nothing better than a 3$ cable for a 700$ phone

Even monoprice mfi 11$ cable are full of defective review