Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

Remote Control RC Air Shark $4.

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2017 7:31 am
Tags:
None
Dec 4, 2008
235 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto
madamadakun wrote: I found this at Aurora while I was searching for the Bluetooth keyboard. I think it was located in the farthest left wall asile when you enter.

I had some trouble taping the fins as they keep falling off but after some scotch tape it works perfectly.

Not sure where a good place to pump this. It cost me $12 to pump it at a party store. Got it sat and it is still floating. Will see how long it last.
Was it the Yonge location or the one near Leslie?

Thanks!
Jul 20, 2007
692 posts
260 upvotes
Aurora
Dabeed wrote: Was it the Yonge location or the one near Leslie?

Thanks!
It was the Yonge one. Good luck!
Banned
Nov 20, 2009
1323 posts
993 upvotes
39.0392° N, 125.7625…
No more MRIs or particle accelerators once the helium runs out. Use hydrogen instead. Add aluminum (foil or chunks) to water mixed with lye (sodium hydroxide) in a bottle with a bung (hole in bung with tubing to inflate object) Highly flammable, yes, but cheap! Btw, the deaths in the Hindenburg disaster were caused by falling from a great height, being burnt by flaming zeppelin skin, and being crushed by the collapsing airframe.
Oct 31, 2010
587 posts
1308 upvotes
Montreal
I always wanted to get one but thought the prices were inflated back then. [pun intended]
KT2312 wrote: how about Montreal or Greater Montreal Area - any sightings of this flying Sharrkkkkk
I am doubtful, as I couldn't find the good Dollarama deals that were previously posted on RFD, and judging by the packaging like this, I always thought it was because of the unilingual labelling. But upon further research, nearly all consumer items need to have both languages as per the federal Consumer Packaging and Labelling Act and Regulations. I wonder if it's French on the back side...

Anyways, please advise if someone sees this in the GMA.