Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Dollarama

YMMV Hot Panasonic Ergofit earbuds for 4 bucks

Deal Fanatic
Jun 16, 2009
7363 posts
8662 upvotes
GTA
Bought two white at a Dollarama in Ajax, and there were a few left there still
c'mon get happy!
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1408 posts
830 upvotes
Ajax
BernardRyder wrote: Bought two white at a Dollarama in Ajax, and there were a few left there still
Just got the last pair. None left in ajax
Feb 23, 2004
915 posts
171 upvotes
10 white left at the Centre St location by Promenade mall
Jan 18, 2007
679 posts
307 upvotes
Edmonton
A couple of pairs left at Edmonton Oliver Square Dollarama, in black. I bought two :) Thanks, OP :)
Ustauk,
Edmonton, Alberta
Dec 26, 2014
687 posts
580 upvotes
ON
fakishan wrote: yeah only saw pink....could of mentioned in title, pretty important lol
Why should the op have mentioned that they are only available in pink at YOUR Dollarama in the title?
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
saw a few pink headphones, but all the good colors were long gone.
Oct 23, 2009
220 posts
809 upvotes
Edmonton
Grabbed a pair at the South Edmonton Common location. Still four remaining
Hope you like pink.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2004
1208 posts
110 upvotes
Burlington
Burlington (GuelphLine /Upper Middle) had 6 pairs of white on Saturday morning. I grabbed two.

Finally got around to trying them today at work, they sound very good. Thanks OP!
Jun 9, 2006
574 posts
81 upvotes
Thank you OP!
Finally, a small size that fits my ears!
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
2803 posts
1574 upvotes
Toronto
maghail wrote: Apologies if this ends up in wild goose chases (geese chase? geese chases???) for a couple of people but:

~12:30pm yesterday: 3 white pairs at Heartland (2 of which were then apparently bought by another poster)
~6pm yesterday: 1 white pair at Lakeshore near Southdown
~10am today: 2 white pairs at Westdale Mall (Dundas/Erindale Station Rd.)

They look flimsier than my typical cheap buds (and probably wouldn't last long the way I jam them into my pockets) so I passed but that youtube review and the enthusiasm here almost make me re-think it
It's unfortuante that the wires for these particular models are very flimsy and thin however it doesn't take away from the great sound and comfort, so for 4 bucks you're not losing out unless you like to abuse your electronics
cn_habs wrote:
dealo'day wrote:
fakishan wrote: yeah only saw pink....could of mentioned in title, pretty important lol
I've only seen black both in Quebec and Ontario

Think of it as watermelon red Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

kirill999 wrote:

Just checked the location mentioned by OP, didn't see any Confused Face
Sorry about that, I bought these before I posted the thread and at that time there were 4 of those shelf sticks full of them. RFD effect I guessConfused Face
Where have you seen it in QC?
I honestly don't remember which one but I think it was either near Complexe Desjardins or somewhere on Sainte Catherine which is close to Union Avenue
Sorry I wasn't much of any help
Oct 30, 2007
253 posts
515 upvotes
Terrace
Hmm. Picked up the last set at the Chilliwack store.

They sound quite dark (bass heavy) comparing to the usual earbuds around my house. But they fit quite well.
Feb 27, 2005
187 posts
64 upvotes
CA
There were none located at Calgary beacon hill and about 4 white ones left at creekside.
Oct 18, 2011
440 posts
672 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Not to hijack this thread but just found these at a considerable discount on Newegg.ca. They're $16.66 with free shipping, are bluetooth a nd have a mic. Considering the amount of gas people seem to be burning through trying to fine these Panni's, might be a good option for some:

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.as ... ce=afc-%zn
Dec 1, 2009
301 posts
312 upvotes
In Niagara Falls, they had about 7 left at the one across Wal-Mart as of 7:30 pm tonight. Lundys lane and Dorchester locations didn't have any a couple days ago when I checked.
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10408 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto
famosa wrote: I checked two Dollaramas in downtown TO - not available here Confused Face
which location did you check ? so I can check the locations near also,.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Jan 18, 2005
250 posts
12 upvotes
The dollarama at Winston Churchill and 401 still has stock. At least 5 left.
Go RAPTORS GO!! :cheesygri GO LEAFS GO!! :cheesygri
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2009
2596 posts
1987 upvotes
Boom and Bust Calgar…
lilbamboo wrote: There were none located at Calgary beacon hill and about 4 white ones left at creekside.
Are you talking about the one at 8888 Country Hills Blvd? I checked yesterday and they had about six white ones left. Bought one myself as I quite like them and they're nice and cheap.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2010
1192 posts
936 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Bought 2 black at Tillicum & Gorge rd location Victoria BC, 2 black left on the shelf.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
2803 posts
1574 upvotes
Toronto
kevinshalfpenny wrote: Not to hijack this thread but just found these at a considerable discount on Newegg.ca. They're $16.66 with free shipping, are bluetooth a nd have a mic. Considering the amount of gas people seem to be burning through trying to fine these Panni's, might be a good option for some:

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.as ... ce=afc-%zn
That's why I suggested to buy many of them at once. Also what makes these better compared to others is the amazing fit that other earpods don't have simply because of that oval end part.