Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Domino's Pizza

50% Off All Pizzas, Carry Out Only

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2018 11:51 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
4024 posts
2374 upvotes
Ottawa
Man the dominos pan pizza is amazing now. Don't know if it is just the branch I go to, but the toppings literally go to the very edge.

Dominos definitely upped their game.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
2002 posts
479 upvotes
Toronto
Tried pan pizza a month ago and never going back to the original crust its totally worth the little bit extra. Ill ask them to make it well done next time since this one was a bit under done.
Dec 21, 2010
229 posts
170 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
just ordered in oak ridge location
Great deal!
Only small thing - picked up my pizza with 50% less ingredients than usual
Never back again to Domino!
Last edited by savinmy on Sep 19th, 2018 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 11, 2016
537 posts
619 upvotes
I made the mistake of getting the Philly Cheese Steak, it's soo salty.
Apr 5, 2012
368 posts
254 upvotes
RICHMOND
eugene188 wrote: Man the dominos pan pizza is amazing now. Don't know if it is just the branch I go to, but the toppings literally go to the very edge.

Dominos definitely upped their game.
Pan pizza is legit, way better than pizza hut. I usually get it with pepperoni, mushrooms and cheddar cheese.
Aug 13, 2018
41 posts
11 upvotes
zod wrote: I had the inverse. My local Domino's makes the pizza's the same regardless if this sale is on or not. Always great pizza's. My local Pizza Hut was skimping when they had the 2for1 or $5 for 2nd/3rd/4th pizza. At least Pizza hut sends out the survey's. Gave them scathing reviews for the mediocre pizza they sell during sales.
Had the same experience with pizza hut too
Mar 8, 2017
90 posts
31 upvotes
Phat$ wrote: Start by choosing the Extravaganza pizza and customize the toppings from there. Comes with extra cheese and 4 meat/4 veg toppings. Can change/customize and as long as you stay within the 4 meat/veg combo price should be the same.

I personally get mine as a medium pan, well done. Topping combo varies.
Just did this & the family loved it.
Thank you Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Jan 3, 2013
504 posts
282 upvotes
Raincouver
jtcb wrote: Is it $12 after discount? Mind posting your toppings? I never had Domino's before. Want to have a good first experience.
I live four minutes from a Dominos by walking. Literally around the corner. I had ordered on and off for years but always thought their pizzas were crap till I read RFD. I would just order whatever special they had.

Order the Handmade Pan pizza but they don't make them any larger than a medium at my location. Get double cheeses (extra cost) and double sauce if you want (no charge) whatever topping you want, that is a personal thing. The ExtravaganZZa doesn't work with the Pan as the Pan has a limit of 5 toppings and the ExtravaganZZa has 8.

I still think the Pan with 5 toppings is better than the ExtravaganZZa with a normal crust and 8 toppings if you want a good pizza. The ExtravaganZZa is good if you want a filling pizza at a good price.
Koodo $35/month 5 gigs
Fido Tablet plan $15/month Free for a year
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Jul 13, 2011
673 posts
404 upvotes
Ottawa
MockingJayTM wrote: I ordered a pizza last time (it came with extra cheese), I added triple cheese, but when I got my pizza home, it was only regular cheese, not even the extra. I sent a complaint...
Pizzahut is the same with their deal of the day. The manager told me that they put on half cheese, but I have complained when putting on extra cheese and there isn't enough to cover the top.

At a certain point "cheap" pizza isn't really worthwhile.
Jan 2, 2008
15 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Tried to order but for some reason does not apply to specialty pizzas.
Jul 13, 2011
673 posts
404 upvotes
Ottawa
Well multiple managers from different locations, and different cities, say that the are told to use a specified amount of cheese (I don't remember the number of ounces) on deals of the day, which happens to be half the cheese. I have even received free pizza (more than once) from one of these locations because of particularly shoddy implementation of their topping spreading, and/or having them remake pizza.

Speaking to a regional manager for a different "restaurant", while many times it may be the franchisee, there can and is corporate directives that can lead to situations like this. Whether thats the case with Dominos, I don't know.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6457 posts
926 upvotes
Brian79 wrote: I live four minutes from a Dominos by walking. Literally around the corner. I had ordered on and off for years but always thought their pizzas were crap till I read RFD. I would just order whatever special they had.

Order the Handmade Pan pizza but they don't make them any larger than a medium at my location. Get double cheeses (extra cost) and double sauce if you want (no charge) whatever topping you want, that is a personal thing. The ExtravaganZZa doesn't work with the Pan as the Pan has a limit of 5 toppings and the ExtravaganZZa has 8.

I still think the Pan with 5 toppings is better than the ExtravaganZZa with a normal crust and 8 toppings if you want a good pizza. The ExtravaganZZa is good if you want a filling pizza at a good price.
I prefer Papa John's pan over their original pizza. I think I will also like Domino's Pan over their thin crust. What location are you ordering from? Any chance you are close to Joyce?

I just tried ordering a pan pizza online. First I tried ordering a 14" original hand toss with 8 default toppings. Then I change it to Pan. It keeps all eight toppings and let me review it. Haven't finalize order. Is it normal that they let me to have 8 toppings? I thought it only allow 5 toppings for pan pizza.

12" ExtragavanZZa Handmade Pan Pizza
Whole: Extra Cheese, Pepperoni, Sausage, Ham, Beef, Mushroom, Onion, Black Olives, Green Pepper, Extra Pizza Sauce

On the final page it doesn't show the pizza type but without the topping. Is it normal?

ITEM QTY PRICE
Whole: Extra Pizza Sauce
1 $10.87
Jan 2, 2013
199 posts
199 upvotes
Leaf nation
Really do enjoy their Pan Pizza (well done)
dominos.JPG
Jan 3, 2013
504 posts
282 upvotes
Raincouver
jtcb wrote: I prefer Papa John's pan over their original pizza. I think I will also like Domino's Pan over their thin crust. What location are you ordering from? Any chance you are close to Joyce?

I just tried ordering a pan pizza online. First I tried ordering a 14" original hand toss with 8 default toppings. Then I change it to Pan. It keeps all eight toppings and let me review it. Haven't finalize order. Is it normal that they let me to have 8 toppings? I thought it only allow 5 toppings for pan pizza.

Whole: Extra Cheese, Pepperoni, Sausage, Ham, Beef, Mushroom, Onion, Black Olives, Green Pepper, Extra Pizza Sauce

On the final page it doesn't show the pizza type but without the topping. Is it normal?

ITEM QTY PRICE
1 $10.87
No I am not near Joyce my store is in North Burnaby near the Burnaby golf course.

It looks like the pan pizza is suggested to only have 5 toppings but it will let you order with more.

I have never tried doing the ExtragavanZZa on a pan pizza yet. I bet it is really good report back how you like it. Smiling Face With Open Mouth

The closest Papa Johns to me is much farther on North Road so I seldom order from there.
Last edited by Brian79 on Sep 19th, 2018 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Koodo $35/month 5 gigs
(\__/)
Jan 3, 2013
504 posts
282 upvotes
Raincouver
jtcb wrote: I prefer Papa John's pan over their original pizza. I think I will also like Domino's Pan over their thin crust. What location are you ordering from? Any chance you are close to Joyce?

ITEM QTY PRICE
1 $10.87
It doesn't show the toppings that is odd mine does?

Looks like I can remove a topping so I can get double of another if I want. Sweet :twisted:

Whole: Extra Cheese, Double Pepperoni, Double Ham, Double Mushroom, Double Green Pepper, Pizza Sauce, No Sausage, No Beef, No Black Olives, No Onion
Food & Beverage: $10.25
Taxes: $0.51
Order Total: $10.76
You Saved: $10.24
Koodo $35/month 5 gigs
(\__/)
Aug 23, 2015
486 posts
386 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
They aren't telling you to restrict your topping on pan pizza's to aggravate you, they are doing it because it's impossible to cook a 2" thick pizza properly. They can make it for you, but it won't taste right (cooked on the outside, but not in the middle).
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6457 posts
926 upvotes
Brian79 wrote: It doesn't show the toppings that is odd mine does?

Looks like I can remove a topping so I can get double of another if I want. Sweet :twisted:

Whole: Extra Cheese, Double Pepperoni, Double Ham, Double Mushroom, Double Green Pepper, Pizza Sauce, No Sausage, No Beef, No Black Olives, No Onion
Food & Beverage: $10.25
Taxes: $0.51
Order Total: $10.76
You Saved: $10.24
How come your subtotal is 62 cents cheaper than mine? Also, I call the store close to me. They say ExtragavanZZa in pan is $1 extra ($11.99). I also see their in store flyer special of two 2 toppings pan pizza for $11.99. That is a much better deal imo. What do you think?

I won't order until the weekend.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6457 posts
926 upvotes
NetBOG wrote: They aren't telling you to restrict your topping on pan pizza's to aggravate you, they are doing it because it's impossible to cook a 2" thick pizza properly. They can make it for you, but it won't taste right (cooked on the outside, but not in the middle).
What about if I ask them to cook it 'well done'?