Expired Hot Deals

[Domino's Pizza] 50% off any pizza (July 15 - 21)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2019 5:10 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2008
1128 posts
481 upvotes
Northern Ontario

[Domino's Pizza] 50% off any pizza (July 15 - 21)

edit: it is now live!

saw a flyer again. It starts July 15th and ends July 21.

It is the same typical 50% off regular price pizza, online carryout order or delivery. Code: CAG5014 Looks like it is national?
Last edited by hesho on Jul 15th, 2019 6:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
67 replies
Jun 29, 2018
71 posts
71 upvotes
But i am already too fat from the skip the dishes thread.
Jun 3, 2012
433 posts
234 upvotes
YORK
blackbeast wrote:
Jul 9th, 2019 3:31 pm
But i am already too fat from the skip the dishes thread.
I eat 2 medium dominos pizzas over each weekend. Thin crust of course, then doing OMAD during the week with plenty of cardio. Lost 35lb since mid march. Its all about net caloric deficit.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5554 posts
374 upvotes
Vancouver
Gooddeal2012 wrote:
Jul 9th, 2019 3:38 pm
I eat 2 medium dominos pizzas over each weekend. Thin crust of course, then doing OMAD during the week with plenty of cardio. Lost 35lb since mid march. Its all about net caloric deficit.
Please tell me more about the cardio and weight lost portion of your post. I too need it after all these fatty food. PM if needed.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2082 posts
1054 upvotes
Vancouver
I don't mind gaining weight
I eat their pizza almost daily
Jun 3, 2012
433 posts
234 upvotes
YORK
jtcb wrote:
Jul 9th, 2019 4:21 pm
Please tell me more about the cardio and weight lost portion of your post. I too need it after all these fatty food. PM if needed.
I was eating too much carbs/sugars which meant excessive calories than body needs.

I do my cardio always on an empty stomach and about the 20th hour after eating my one meal a day (OMAD) (pretty well anything I want eg today I had using coupons: A&W uncle burger with bacon and cheddar and fries and diet root beer) hour later I had some ice cream ~125 ml. so about 1200 calories.

So for cardio right now due to my Achilles Tendonitis I do 30-45 minutes treadmill moderate pace 155 BPM (age 50) using heart rate monitor, sometimes HIIT running a few times. Then when my Achilles starts getting a tiny bit sore I switch to the elliptical trainer for another 1-1.5 hrs depending on the movie/tv show watching on my tablet. The elliptical also helps exercise more muscles (ie upper body).

Cardio 3X a week MWF and light weights on Tue Thur. If I miss any exercise session NO BIG deal. Never stress yourself out over missing a workout. Exercise is a celebration of life, enjoy it.
Then I wait an hour or two after exercise (or I'll puke if I eat right after exercise) then eat my one meal and chew my food slowly (I would always gulp my food down before).

The cardio helps but what really helps much more is caloric deficit due to fasting. Fasting is what helps me lose the fat the most. Also I take protein power occasionally, ever other day I take mult vit, omeg oil pills and Glucosamine. When I get hungry, I drink carbonated water zero calories to make my stomach feel fully temporarily.

If you want to get more serious as I will be doing, research fasting wet/dry for 2-5 days, but then you also have to learn about snake juice or make your own electrolyte formula and re feeding afterwards especially if you go beyond a 5 day fast.

edit almost forgot. CAFFEINE also helps me greatly in maintaining high energy and a willingness to keep going during exercise. I either take 200mg caffeine, or ECA stack: 200mg caffeine + 24-32mg ephedrine tabs + 25-200mg aspirin. BUT be careful because for some people ephedrine will give you heart palpitations or even heart attack if the dosage is abused, eg 100-200mg ephedrine. Thats why those overweight teen football players were getting heart attacks in the hot weather in the USA a few years ago.

edit 2: " Any issues with not having enough energy throughout the day? " Yeah During my first month of getting use to the switch, but then energy level got better due to no constant sugar spikes like when I was eating whenever and whatever I wanted during the day. BUT during caloric restriction, the amount weight I can push got reduced by 10-20 percent, But my major focus for now is not muscle building but rather fat loss, when I lose another 20lb then I can up my calories a bit and reduce cardio and switch to 3x week weight 2x cardio. I'll monitor my fat levels by looking at my belly.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2008
1128 posts
481 upvotes
Northern Ontario
mickman wrote:
Jul 9th, 2019 3:21 pm
Whats the code, though?
umm... what does it matter? it doesn't start till monday... I'll update the OP later with it. It's just a heads up for next week.

fattyburger11 wrote:
Jul 9th, 2019 4:34 pm
Normally if you use dominos.ca and put in your postal code on the specific day that the deal is on, it will show up on the deals tab. They usually don't hide secret deals. Will have to see on the day if this deal is fake news or not.
I'm a little insulted by this post... The 50% off pizza deal is actually normally posted on the front page of the site when it is live. Btw, I did post the last 2 50% off threads fyi...
Last edited by hesho on Jul 9th, 2019 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 8, 2019
11 posts
3 upvotes
Gooddeal2012 wrote:
Jul 9th, 2019 3:38 pm
I lost weight doing this too but I remove the cheese (feta instead) and load up on veggies and made it large!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5554 posts
374 upvotes
Vancouver
Gooddeal2012 wrote:
Jul 9th, 2019 6:07 pm
I was eating too much carbs/sugars which meant excessive calories than body needs.

I do my cardio always on an empty stomach and about the 20th hour after eating my one meal a day (OMAD) (pretty well anything I want eg today I had using coupons: A&W uncle burger with bacon and cheddar and fries and diet root beer) hour later I had some ice cream ~125 ml. so about 1200 calories.

So for cardio right now due to my Achilles Tendonitis I do 30-45 minutes treadmill moderate pace 155 BPM (age 50) using heart rate monitor, sometimes HIIT running a few times. Then when my Achilles starts getting a tiny bit sore I switch to the elliptical trainer for another 1-1.5 hrs depending on the movie/tv show watching on my tablet. The elliptical also helps exercise more muscles (ie upper body).

Cardio 3X a week MWF and light weights on Tue Thur. If I miss any exercise session NO BIG deal. Never stress yourself out over missing a workout. Exercise is a celebration of life, enjoy it.
Then I wait an hour or two after exercise (or I'll puke if I eat right after exercise) then eat my one meal and chew my food slowly (I would always gulp my food down before).

The cardio helps but what really helps much more is caloric deficit due to fasting. Fasting is what helps me lose the fat the most. Also I take protein power occasionally, ever other day I take mult vit, omeg oil pills and Glucosamine. When I get hungry, I drink carbonated water zero calories to make my stomach feel fully temporarily.

If you want to get more serious as I will be doing, research fasting wet/dry for 2-5 days, but then you also have to learn about snake juice or make your own electrolyte formula and re feeding afterwards especially if you go beyond a 5 day fast.

edit almost forgot. CAFFEINE also helps me greatly in maintaining high energy and a willingness to keep going during exercise. I either take 200mg caffeine, or ECA stack: 200mg caffeine + 24-32mg ephedrine tabs + 25-200mg aspirin. BUT be careful because for some people ephedrine will give you heart palpitations or even heart attack if the dosage is abused, eg 100-200mg ephedrine. Thats why those overweight teen football players were getting heart attacks in the hot weather in the USA a few years ago.

edit 2: " Any issues with not having enough energy throughout the day? " Yeah During my first month of getting use to the switch, but then energy level got better due to no constant sugar spikes like when I was eating whenever and whatever I wanted during the day. BUT during caloric restriction, the amount weight I can push got reduced by 10-20 percent, But my major focus for now is not muscle building but rather fat loss, when I lose another 20lb then I can up my calories a bit and reduce cardio and switch to 3x week weight 2x cardio. I'll monitor my fat levels by looking at my belly.
Have you heard or done any HIIT / 4 minute tabata workout? Just curious if after burn effect after exercise really true? As for feeling hungry, I have been consuming glucerna/ensure whenever I feel hungry. I think it is better than snacking potato chips.
Jan 24, 2018
27 posts
19 upvotes
It is exhausting but it won't beat 45 min moderate speed treadmill.. I don't even eat junk food.. I dunnl why I an on the thread lol
Jun 29, 2009
12 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like it's online and delivery? Order code CAG5014.
Images
  • dominos.jpg
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2008
1128 posts
481 upvotes
Northern Ontario
has anyone else outside of ontario seen the flyer?
Feb 3, 2012
120 posts
56 upvotes
WINNIPEG
I got that flyer the other day(Winnipeg)
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
3675 posts
895 upvotes
I’m in Vancouver and received the flyer.